The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Hope Solo Suspended From USWNT For 6 Months Contract Terminated

SabreFan1

19 minutes ago, SabreFan1 said:

She definitely has issues.  The problem is, she has no interest in addressing them.  She'll probably become a miserable old coot down the line in her old age.

I don't know if "coot" is the right term for this girl, but it's closeB) 

25 minutes ago, SabreFan1 said:

There's also a bird called a coot.  She'll be a miserable old bird in her old age. ^_^

I was thinking of a different word starting with c and ending with t, that is used to describe a no class and mean girl.  It rhymes with a batting technique used to advance a base runner, while sacrificing the batter.  B)

1 hour ago, ShakyWalton said:

what happened to Tonya...my Gawd...I have a feeling Nancy Kerrigan looks alot better than that.

There is something to be said for "class", of the social variety.  What's the name of the trailer park Harding lives in now?:lol:. How many beer fridges on the porch?

13 hours ago, ThaManbeast said:

Ronaldo had the exact same comments about Iceland after a 1-1 draw at the Euros...

This is what I was thinking.

Although Solo completely deserves this, it's obvious that there was a double standard at play here.

13 hours ago, SabreFan1 said:

came

Solo

in the butt

I've starred into her abyss.  She had the most umm...... detailed? out of all the leaked pics.

Archived