The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Elias Pettersson | #40 | C

-Vintage Canuck-

50 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

its amazing how a 5' 9" guy strikes so much fear into the league.

EP's going to have a long career hopefully so might as well figure out his approach to guys like this now. 

Size doesn't really matter much if you're going to play like a dirty little rat and have only a faint apparition of anything resembling actual discipline from the league for your actions.

• Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, aGENT said:

Size doesn't really matter much if you're going to play like a dirty little rat and have only a faint apparition of anything resembling actual discipline from the league for your actions.

he's also a slippery little f$#(#$r 

7 hours ago, HorvatToBaertschi said:

I think Marchand cares a lot less about Vancouver than Vancouver fans care about Marchand. It was 8 years ago. Get over it. 

Maybe... but @Kushman has a point. The rodent has a history of cheap shot especially to players, who can't defend them selves.

Wouldn't like to see EP back on IR because of that little sh1t...

3 minutes ago, spook007 said:

Maybe... but @Kushman has a point. The rodent has a history of cheap shot especially to players, who can't defend them selves.

Wouldn't like to see EP back on IR because of that little sh1t...

I think keeping the rat contained is workplace hazard management versus 2011 leftovers. He's still a slimy piece of crap.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

I think keeping the rat contained is workplace hazard management versus 2011 leftovers. He's still a slimy piece of crap.

Still waiting for the day the f@%$ing rodent gets his face demolished.... I will never, repeat never forget of forgive the ring kissing classless little rat faced bastard.

F him up please, somebody, anybody...

Not that I bear grudges....much....

Edited by spook007
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, spook007 said:

Still waiting for the day the f@%$ing rodent gets his face demolished.... I will never, repeat never forget of forgive the ring kissing classless little rat faced bastard.

F him up please, somebody, anybody...

Not that I bear grudges....much....

For me, it's his almost sociopathic attacks on other players that I find dangerous. He shows little to no regard for other players safety, and consistently finds excuses for his actions. Also the frequency in which he does these actions is disturbing. The league has shown embarrassingly obvious favoritism to the degenerate and it needs to stop. If he does something again, he should be suspended for the remainder of the season. But Daddy Jacobs must have Bettman's nuts in a vice. Or somewhere else.

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

For me, it's his almost sociopathic attacks on other players that I find dangerous. He shows little to no regard for other players safety, and consistently finds excuses for his actions. Also the frequency in which he does these actions is disturbing. The league has shown embarrassingly obvious favoritism to the degenerate and it needs to stop. If he does something again, he should be suspended for the remainder of the season. But Daddy Jacobs must have Bettman's nuts in a vice. Or somewhere else.

Totally agree...

We have a long debate here regarding Matheson slamming EP into the ice, and he received 2 games. But Matheson is a flipping angel compared to Rat boy.

He seems to be protected by the league, and that protection is one of the major issues there is with the integrity in the NHL.

The amount of dirty plays , low bridges, slow footing, spearing and elbowing offences on top of his constant diving is nothing short of shocking.

He's had 6 suspensions ( 2 of them for 5 games) and 3 fines... And could easily have had double of that.

How he hasn't had the book thrown at him is beyond believable. I'd like to know, if any other player in the league would be treated so lightly. 

31 minutes ago, spook007 said:

Totally agree...

We have a long debate here regarding Matheson slamming EP into the ice, and he received 2 games. But Matheson is a flipping angel compared to Rat boy.

He seems to be protected by the league, and that protection is one of the major issues there is with the integrity in the NHL.

The amount of dirty plays , low bridges, slow footing, spearing and elbowing offences on top of his constant diving is nothing short of shocking.

He's had 6 suspensions ( 2 of them for 5 games) and 3 fines... And could easily have had double of that.

How he hasn't had the book thrown at him is beyond believable. I'd like to know, if any other player in the league would be treated so lightly. 

Never mind the licking that was should have been an embarrassment to the NHL and should have earned him a suspension as well. They're lucky none of the guys he licked are apparently litigious. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Kushman said:

Whos is Jeremy Jacobs in relation to ratchand?

Jeremy Jacobs owns the Boston Bruins and also sits on the NHL Board or Directors.

Sharthand is a player for the Boston Bruins. A very talented and completely classless player.

2 hours ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Jeremy Jacobs owns the Boston Bruins and also sits on the NHL Board or Directors.

Sharthand is a player for the Boston Bruins. A very talented and completely classless player.

He's the Chairman of the board actually.

• Thanks 2