The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Preseason GDT/PGT Canucks vs Kings Sept. 21st 4:30AM (Red Eye Edition)

VegasCanuck

Game Results  

123 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

13 minutes ago, tas said:

2 for 7 success rate is significantly better than the top powerplay in the nhl last year, so ...

And? Irrelevant to my points which are:

A: 1-5 on a single game basis is not a good night, let alone 1-7. 

B: PP in general still looks uninspired. There's a few chances here and there but nothing of real substance. Obviously you're not gonna have an incredible PP every time you get one. However, there's a lack of good movement, passing, and willingness to shoot. There's still plenty of time for improvement thankfully.

2 minutes ago, Wilfred said:

B: PP in general still looks uninspired. There's a few chances here and there but nothing of real substance. Obviously you're not gonna have an incredible PP every time you get one. However, there's a lack of good movement, passing, and willingness to shoot. There's still plenty of time for improvement thankfully.

then say that rather than heavily implying that having a powerplay percentage that's head and shoulders above the rest of the league is the expectation. 

2 minutes ago, Wilfred said:

Problem is definitely too much perimeter play and also when the puck does get in close the weak Sedins bodies and shots are too soft to capitalize on the chances.

1 hour ago, The Big Luongo said:

I'd rather watch last nights team play this Kings team. Already frustrated with the Sedins and Edler lol

The future can't come soon enough seeing all the great young talent Benning has accumalated.

Out with the old in with the new soon!

Bingo!  The fans want to see the youth come what may be.    Watching this team in Shanghai is like watching the same game for the past 4 years.  This is the only preseason game I have barely been able to watch with interest.  I am in Asia so it isnt a time thing.

9 minutes ago, Wilfred said:

Still time for improvement and they will improve because Boeser will be on it but to me the real improvements and real fun entertainment for us will be in the future when players like Boeser, Gaudette, Virtanen, Petterson, Dahlen, Chatfield and others are the ones moving the puck around using their high skill, great finish and willingness to drive hard to the net or find scoring areas to bury pucks hard with the hard velocity needed. 

Been dying to see the high level winning hockey being played like the rest of Canucks fans and I couldn't be happier to see Benning has reloaded and they're coming soon!

Archived