The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Sharks @ Canucks - Fri, Dec 15 @ 7PM - SNP

Baer.

2 hours ago, Crabcakes said:

Well, it's an interesting study.

first case, take away the top 2 defenders and the team still did ok

second, defenders back, now take away the top 2 centres in terms of ice time (one is the 2nd scorer) and the 3rd scorer, and we see the team sewer

might have something to do with Horvat's leadership

probably his on ice leadership.  kid is thr engine of our team. the stick that stirrs the drink.  boeser is our gamebreaker.  he needs an engine to keep the team on their heels.

jake is the only player who can really push the other teams d back.  jake is to timid though to take chances.   i guess the plan is to slowly add his game.  little risk and slow reward. if he can add too it he will be good.

jakes risen to every challenge. hes too heavy; he loses weight. hes not mature enough he soaks up playing with pros on the A; comes back and shows us a tramsformed jake virtanen. 

jake is going to be so good once he gains some offensive confidence and knows when to use his explosive skating to make a play 

21 minutes ago, aGENT said:

Tanev out now too, things go from bad to worse....

They're going to sell a lot of booze at the arena tonight for everyone drowning their sorrows.

Do they sell Margaritas and martinis at Rogers? Don't think many of the suits and socialites that attend our games would lower themselves to consume beer.

1 minute ago, DIBdaQUIB said:

Do they sell Margaritas and martinis at Rogers? Don't think many of the suits and socialites that attend our games would lower themselves to consume beer.

I think folks are going to need something stronger than beer for this MASH unit anyway.

aberlour%20abundh.jpg?itok=Vav7AWTb

2 minutes ago, aGENT said:

Was looking for something more official, aGENT. I do trust Dhaliwal and that son of a Biech....but this ain't official!

I need stamps of approval! Team doctor's with charts! I need.......well, what I really need is booze, but that will have to wait.

1 minute ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Was looking for something more official, aGENT. I do trust Dhaliwal and that son of a Biech....but this ain't official!

I need stamps of approval! Team doctor's with charts! I need.......well, what I really need is booze, but that will have to wait.

It's 11am in 45 minutes.

4 minutes ago, aGENT said:

I think folks are going to need something stronger than beer for this MASH unit anyway.

aberlour%20abundh.jpg?itok=Vav7AWTb

Archived