The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Sharks @ Canucks - Fri, Dec 15 @ 7PM - SNP

Baer.

5 hours ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

I am 73 percent sure that @73 Percent is going to disagree with this comment because there is a 73 percent chance that Chris Tanev is not going to play which decreases our chances of winning by 73 percent.

5 hours ago, J-23 said:

I am 73 percent I made this comment that @73 Percent started.

73% chance I'm not going to watch this game haha. 

burmi/gagner for hansen. then they can just swap locker rooms and we will have honey badger energy to pull off a win!

I know many of you wouldnt want hansen back, he would be 1 of our best bottom 6 guy if he came back. Granlund Sutter Hansen would be a good line to send out against other teams top lines.

Hansen is a Dorsett light. He may not fight near as much but he has that energy and will play with an edge at times. Definitely missed on this team especially right now

So we are now in the bottom ten and falling fast. With the injuries to key players I would say the the bottom five is where we are heading.  Get Tanev healthy and start the bidding. Benning and Trever need to forget this year and go all in on this years draft. Lets see a proper organized tank job.

This is the time to focus on building our depth for the future.

Just now, appleboy said:

So we are now in the bottom ten and falling fast. With the injuries to key players I would say the the bottom five is where we are heading.  Get Tanev healthy and start the bidding. Benning and Trever need to forget this year and go all in on this years draft. Lets see a proper organized tank job.

This is the time to focus on building our depth for the future.

Exactly. When life gives you lemons....

Well, it's an interesting study.

first case, take away the top 2 defenders and the team still did ok

second, defenders back, now take away the top 2 centres in terms of ice time (one is the 2nd scorer) and the 3rd scorer, and we see the team sewer

might have something to do with Horvat's leadership

Well the odds are stacked against them but our team should be pissed off so I expect a good effort and a lot of battle. San Jose also played last night so I'll say the Nucks win it in OT. Let's say 3-2 with Goldie putting one in the net. Also Biega will be his usual cannonball self. I just love the way he plays. 

1 hour ago, Yotes said:

burmi/gagner for hansen. then they can just swap locker rooms and we will have honey badger energy to pull off a win!

I know many of you wouldnt want hansen back, he would be 1 of our best bottom 6 guy if he came back. Granlund Sutter Hansen would be a good line to send out against other teams top lines.

Hansen is a Dorsett light. He may not fight near as much but he has that energy and will play with an edge at times. Definitely missed on this team especially right now

Hansen has consistently been the worst player on the Sharks roster this year. Always scratched. Slotting in for injured Boedker. I love the guy but his days in Vancouver are long over.

Archived