The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT; COLORADO AVALANCHE VS VANCOUVER CANUCKS FEB.20 2018

Bo fan

1 hour ago, NUCKER67 said:

Looking forward to the game tonight. Markstrom's "injury" seems odd. Not sure what his injury is.  

My guess is that he's either fatigued from the workload, or that he may have tweaked the knee that he injured during the skills competition last season. Just a couple of guesses though.

15 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

yeah, I think Eddy should keep his head up tonight. I'm sure he'll be hunted, just needs to get ready with that pop-back move and send Mckinnon off to the locker room again.

The Edler special pop back just before he gets to the boards. I’m not sure he’ll be targeted it wasn’t a vicious play by Edler.

Last game was all about Lucky bounces with some smattering of good play. Bruins certainly had their chances and if it wasn't for a few posts and a missed open NET. the game would have been a lot closer. have no idea what the hockey gods have in store for the NUCKS today. Guddy with his new contract will hopefully come out firing and HIT lots of Avalanches, Virt needs another solid two way game. and which goalie will Greene play??? but their inconsistencies has me doubtful about another win. 4-2 Avs....maybe a loser point for nucks 

1 minute ago, flickyoursedin said:

The Edler special pop back just before he gets to the boards. I’m not sure he’ll be targeted it wasn’t a vicious play by Edler.

I agree, I don't think they saw it as malicious, but Mckinnon is their best. Eddy should have that head on a swivel .

Just now, Ghostsof1915 said:

If he floats isn't he a witch? 

Ducks float; the possible witch and the duck weigh the same; all things that float are made of wood; all things that are made of wood burn; all things made of wood are witches; and if a thing weighs the same as a duck and if a duck floats, then...

Archived