The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Elite Keeper League 2018-2019

Tigs

LOL, so i have two targets in mind for my pick, coming up after the next pick...so it should be easy but it just occurred to me: what if RL and TR pick someone else, which is extremely likely...then I have to actually decide between two guys on the short list and I can't decide which is the better choice. LOL...#firstworldproblems. If my pick comes up mid day, sorry to say I won't be able to make it until after 5pm, roughly, as I am out for the day in a few minutes time. : )

If RL ant TR pick today though, mine won't be far behind. ; )

• Upvote 1

Didn’t think I was going to take a goalie; but with the disaster I have in net (in Puck) and the price to get a really good starter, I just had to get one. 

@Tigs I don’t know if you want people to help you with contracts of there picks... since thats going to be pretty tedious (and hard) to get correctly... but Murray is signed for 2 years, not 1. 

• Cheers 1

14 minutes ago, Art Vandelay said:

Didn’t think I was going to take a goalie; but with the disaster I have in net (in Puck) and the price to get a really good starter, I just had to get one. 

@Tigs I don’t know if you want people to help you with contracts of there picks... since thats going to be pretty tedious (and hard) to get correctly... but Murray is signed for 2 years, not 1. 

Thanks - if I miss anything like this definitely let me know. I'm gonna blame a busy day at work today for this, but I am certainly human and will more than likely make more mistakes as much as I try not to.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 3