The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Actor Verne Troyer dead at 49

48MPHSlapShot

1 hour ago, JoeyJoeJoeJr. Shabadoo said:

I'm surprised that no one made a thread about Harry Anderson dying a few days back. He was a pretty big deal in the 80's with the popularity of Night Court. I loved that show. 

We were talking about it in a status update.

Best wishes to his friends and family.  I remember seeing him on Surreal Life and thinking to myself "this guy is a complete mess".

Obviously he had alot of issues and its a shame to see a man go at 49 but honestly...i'm surprised he made it as far as he did.

13 hours ago, JoeyJoeJoeJr. Shabadoo said:

I'm surprised that no one made a thread about Harry Anderson dying a few days back. He was a pretty big deal in the 80's with the popularity of Night Court. I loved that show. 

that guy was in his 60's, and a large portion of cdc, myself included, don't even know wtf night court even is, but most of us know who verne troyer is, so its a generational gap

2 hours ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

that guy was in his 60's, and a large portion of cdc, myself included, don't even know wtf night court even is, but most of us know who verne troyer is, so its a generational gap

You don't know what you're missing.  A FANTASTIC show.  Here's a clip showing an early role for Brent Spiner:

16 hours ago, JoeyJoeJoeJr. Shabadoo said:

I noticed that too.  Oh hey did you see where Barbra Bush passed away? But you're right Harry Anderson should get his own thread. 

Archived