The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Acording to Bob McKenzie ( Picks 5 through 8)

J.I.A.H.N

Who do the canucks pick at 7th OA...................(this is not who we want, but who will we pick, with who is available at #7)  

427 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

10 minutes ago, 189lb enforcers? said:

Bob says the obvious and is usually a step behind anything interesting said. He adds to the conversation, but really, what does he tell you that you don’t already know? This was that poster’s point. 

Unless it’s updates, he rarely is anything but a parrot, though for WJHCs, he’s a Demi God. 

When was the last time he went out on a limb or talked off the cuff? 

Like never.

I like him as much as the next guy, but...

My comment on Bovqists weight was funny how?  Let me guess you personally weighed him? sorry, but I will go by what the tournament numbers are. Since every player is weighed beforehand.

Just now, bp79 said:

My comment on Bovqists weight was funny how?  Let me guess you personally weighed him? sorry, but I will go by what the tournament numbers are. Since every player is weighed beforehand.

?

I don’t have a problem with his weight and don’t know what you mean, but I’m one to ask what his stats actually are. Is he 5’11 or what and what does he actually weigh. He was listed at 5’11 170 since last fall, I think. 

Just now, 189lb enforcers? said:

?

I don’t have a problem with his weight and don’t know what you mean, but I’m one to ask what his stats actually are. Is he 5’11 or what and what does he actually weigh. He was listed at 5’11 170 since last fall, I think. 

I listed his weight and you sent one of those hahah faces I assumed you were mocking my comment I apologize if that's not the case

Just now, 189lb enforcers? said:

Chris Pronger would dominate in any era. 

Not that I disagree with your premise. 

I did a multi-page campaign to champion Boqvist as a Canuck. 

This guy is EP, but on D. 

I agree I miss the prongers of the world. SADLY the game seems to have passed them by

Just now, 48MPHSlapShot said:

The Horvat of this draft, so to speak?

If Hughes or Bovqist are there we have to take a chance on one of them. Safe is like wearing a condom when you're married. Sure it does the job, but kind of boring no?

5 minutes ago, Winter Soldier said:

Hockey will never evolve past the guy that had the best breakout passes of his time.

the whole point was more to do with size and speed. Sadly the days of big slower physical D  seem less popular every year.

7 hours ago, Down by the River said:

I want to wait until the draft combine to figure out where Boqvist should be ranked. Is he 5'11, 5'10, or 5'9. Is he 175, 165, or 155lbs? If he is 5'11 and 175, you take him and run. 

Bingo.... 

If he in less than the last 12 months has grown 2,5inches and added 25Lbs, there is no reason why he can continue to grow. With his skill set and growing bigger he'll be hot commodity....

Boqvist or Wahlstrom.... Depending on JB's thoughts...

2 hours ago, spook007 said:

Bingo.... 

If he in less than the last 12 months has grown 2,5inches and added 25Lbs, there is no reason why he can continue to grow. With his skill set and growing bigger he'll be hot commodity....

Hughes would be nice. Plus looks like he may be ready next year. Also good pr in case we just miss the playoffs and win the draft and land his Brother hahaha

2 hours ago, spook007 said:

Bingo.... 

Would you flip the pick for say Noah Hanafin or Jacob Trouba or Tyson Barrie? I think Jacob is gone from the Peg he is due for a big raise and it is known he is not so fond of my hometown. I was born there but still, when I go back after the first wood tick burrows into my skin I'm like get me the frump outta here lol With the first 10 picks being so good and so close to being NHL ready this is a draft where picks really are gold

Would love to see JB go buck and grab Seabrook in exchange for Chicago's 9th pick. Then trade Hutton to help offset the cost. Then trade Tanev and next years 1st top 14 protected to the Islanders for the 12th and Pulock. Along with OJ Seabrook Hughes or Bovqist/Dobson, our D would be set plus we would have the 9th and 12th picks to grab some boom or bust type guys or use them in trades. 

Seabrook has nothing left and a crippling contract. He is not the player people remember anymore.  That is yoke that can stay around Chicago's neck.

Anisimov would be the better target if we really want to look at helping Chicago out but he has NMC. 

Archived