The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Montreal Canadiens at Vancouver Canucks | Nov. 17, 2018

-Vintage Canuck-

7 minutes ago, fanfor42 said:

Green is going to start coming under scrutiny now. Blowing leads and most goals against in third period in the league.  

It's not just players but systems and coaching.  

He will make or break his time as Canucks coach when we see how he turns this around or fails to.

Like the guy but eventually every coach gets put through the wringer. 

His time is starting to show everyone what he's got. 

Tim effing Schaller is on the first line

1 minute ago, Chris12345 said:

Here we go. Too many beersh. I thought you meant Kass.

Nothing wrong with consuming too much beer (as long as you have a designated driver/taking a cab home or are at home already).  Though you likely will have to work off the extra calories (or develop a big beer gut like myself).

5 minutes ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

Nothing wrong with consuming too much beer (as long as you have a designated driver/taking a cab home or are at home already).  Though you likely will have to work off the extra calories (or develop a big beer gut like myself).

Not driving! Ever.

Beer gut. Always.

26 minutes ago, fanfor42 said:

Green is going to start coming under scrutiny now. Blowing leads and most goals against in third period in the league.  

It's not just players but systems and coaching.  

He will make or break his time as Canucks coach when we see how he turns this around or fails to.

Like the guy but eventually every coach gets put through the wringer. 

His time is starting to show everyone what he's got. 

The problem is we have key guys injured. It's making guys like Del Zotto play above their heads. I'm not going to put blame on Green when major injuries ARE hurting this team.

1 hour ago, canuck2288 said:

Not soon enough

Edler will take one of those 2 out of the lineup at least 

Not necessarily this season, unfortunately we have to work with what we got this season lol.

But in the next couple of years we got all three of those guys coming up hopefully, just need to be patient.

It's hard because our defence sucks right now, but it is what it is.

5 minutes ago, J-23 said:

Not necessarily this season, unfortunately we have to work with what we got this season lol.

But in the next couple of years we got all three of those guys coming up hopefully, just need to be patient.

It's hard because our defence sucks right now, but it is what it is.

Wonder what Benning thinks of the job Baumgartner is doing.  And Squire Barnes' older brother.

I'm not sure why Markstrom is getting hate for this, he's been playing way better than he did last season.

Also I don't think it's helping when Travis Green shuffles the lines not only every game, but even in the middle of games. I think the lines will shape out once the injured players return but right now it's almost random every game. I also don't like how he has been putting Pouliot in big situations, Pouliot doesn't seem ready for the big situations he's been put in.

Archived