The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Montreal Canadiens at Vancouver Canucks | Nov. 17, 2018

-Vintage Canuck-

guys tried hard tonight, just not enough skill to overcome bad bounces or breaks in game.  Moving the puck out of our own end is horrific with not enough skill to control the puck and make a few passes in a row.  They really played hard but the lack of skill from some of the guys is hard to overcome.  They are young and hopefully keep improving.  

Del Zaster WAS having the best game of his season until he Del Zastered at the end there. :picard:

like is he not aware of the score and the time left in the game? how stupid do you have to be to hit someone 3 secs after he made the play in a tight hockey game and not expect to get a penalty? 

and whats with this team scoring a goal then giving it right back like a minute later?!!

This was one of the best games Jacob "money goalie" Markstrom has played all season so far, and we still needed to score 3 just to ensure a single point...

As much as Del Zotto screwed this game, we needed that guy between the pipes to make 1 extra save at some point in the third, and he just. couldn't. do it.

I really do hope this is the last season we have Markstrom as our default starter.

3 minutes ago, Riviera82 said:

This was one of the best games Jacob "money goalie" Markstrom has played all season so far, and we still needed to score 3 just to ensure a single point...

As much as Del Zotto screwed this game, we needed that guy between the pipes to make 1 extra save at some point in the third, and he just. couldn't. do it.

I really do hope this is the last season we have Markstrom as our default starter.

Excuse me? What a completely stupid thing to say. Markstrom wasn't even close to being a problem this game. He kept us in it all game. You Markstrom haters are becoming pathetic. You don't even know what the hell you are saying anymore. You just insult Markstrom for the sake of it now.

4 minutes ago, Riviera82 said:

Markstrom is only the default starter cause Nilsson got injured. Prior to his injury Nilsson was taking a good many starts away from Marky, and honestly I think Marky is best used conservatively. With Bachman as our backup Marky is playing way more than he should. 

Archived