The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Montreal Canadiens at Vancouver Canucks | Nov. 17, 2018

-Vintage Canuck-

Just now, gizmo2337 said:

Bo was on fire in the faceoff dot! Nearly 70% and close to 30 draws? Still waiting for official stats, but he was crazy good. He seems to be getting better the more he takes too. 

23 wins, 11 losses, total of 34 draws, 68%

next most draws taken by a Canucks was petterrsson with 20

The Canucks *Chit List has rearranged itself with MDZ moving up to the number one spot, Pouliout dropping to two, Goldobin slightly ahead of Markstrom at number three.

Tonight they finished like they did on the recent road trip. Once they clear the California portion of the trip we'll be confident going into our homestand late in the month.

Hang in there!

Just now, Setyoureyesontheprize said:

Just have to be a .500 team till the regulars get back. Good thing we had a bit of a cushion. Now just have to alternate wins and losses. 

In the east only 1 team is under 0.5 - Pittsburgh.  Canucks are 11th in the West at 0.5.  

3 minutes ago, canuck2288 said:

Judging by how Green seems to promote poor D men my guess is MDZ get promoted to the first pairing next game 

Green is NOT holding any players accountable 

Green doesn't have a lot of &^@#ing options right now. 

"That's a hard game to lose. You're right there. I felt like there was a lot of emotion in this game as it went along. I thought it was a little flat and then it got going. That's the NHL. You're gonna lose some games when you play well, you're gonna win some games where you don't play well. You hope you're on the right end of those nights. If you play well more nights than you don't, you're gonna be alright. We're alright." - Green

Archived