The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What to expect from EP at All Star Game 26/1

Nuke

Its quite amazing EP getting voted in among 5 best forwards in pacific after just a few months in nhl as a 5th pick. 

Very excited to see EP together with CMD or Johnny G up front with E Karlsson backing up. Total dream team. 

Is Karlsson a realistic future trade? What new cool stuff can we expect from EP? Will he out shine CMD? Will the All Star game inject even more hype to EP? 

Johnny Gaudreau Calgary Flames 5th
Clayton Keller Arizona Coyotes 1st
Connor McDavid Edmonton Oilers 3rd
Joe Pavelski San Jose Sharks 6th
Elias Pettersson Vancouver Canucks 1st
Brent Burns San Jose Sharks 6th
Drew Doughty Los Angeles Kings 5th
Erik Karlsson San Jose Sharks 6th
Marc-Andre Fleury Vegas Golden Knights 4th
John Gibson Anaheim Ducks 2nd

4 minutes ago, 'NucK™ said:

he wasn't a 5th round pick.. and what does that chart mean?

I think he'll shine a lot more in the all star game than the skills comp. And we all pretty much know what we'll see, as he does it all in regular games already!

I assume the chart shows how many all star game appearances each player has.

Second year in a row that the All Star skills comp. and game will be must watch TV.  Don't say that most years.  But if Petey has a good day, or two, the fans will be in for a treat. Because Petey is even more cocky and confident than Brock was then. He won't have any reservations about showing up his elder peers. Add to that no hard checking (or body slams and slew foots) Should be fun.

3 hours ago, 'NucK™ said:

he wasn't a 5th round pick.. and what does that chart mean?

I think he'll shine a lot more in the all star game than the skills comp. And we all pretty much know what we'll see, as he does it all in regular games already!

Excuse my swenglish. 5th pick was what I meant.

5 minutes ago, Nuke said:

Excuse my swenglish. 5th pick was what I meant.

dont let the grammar Nazi's get to you , I see a lot of mistake's either grammar or content ,being over looked , because of respected reputation or length of time on the forums , any way welcome to CDC ,  so your from Sweden ?

2 minutes ago, chon derry said:

dont let the grammar Nazi's get to you , I see a lot of mistake's either grammar or content ,being over looked , because of respected reputation or length of time on the forums , any way welcome to CDC ,  so your from Sweden ?

Thx man. Just wish these nazis tried writing in my mother tounge (swedish) for once... 

Archived