The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Dallas Stars | Mar. 17, 2019

-Vintage Canuck-

1 hour ago, Down by the River said:

Jamie Benn quitting on the delayed penalty call is exactly why he got ripped to shreds in January. The guy is not captain material. He is big, mean, and skilled, but he is all of those things for himself, not for his team. 

besides the sedin comments he said when he was young, i wish we had benn.

REQUIRED VIEWING!!!

Over on the HFHaters boards(Vancouver page) they have a tank thread. They're all cursing Markstrom for destroying their top-5 aspirations. Cursing Schaller for getting King Kong off his back. They'll curse whoever does well, as we're SUPPOSED to roll over & die. WORSE than Leaf backers..& that's saying something!

- Call themselves fans, but relentlessly shyte on JM's excellence

- Bad-mouth JB, refusing to acknowledge his genius in acquiring EP

I bet over 50% of the "fans" on that page really hate the Canucks, & are simply trolls in sheeps' clothing. They're like out-of-towners who'd riot downtown, hoping to sully the franchise/city.

I can certainly accept if the team finishes low..but shame on such types to endlessly crap on our team(hoping to get JB canned).

3 minutes ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

REQUIRED VIEWING!!!

Over on the HFHaters boards(Vancouver page) they have a tank thread. They're all cursing Markstrom for destroying their top-5 aspirations. Cursing Schaller for getting King Kong off his back. They'll curse whoever does well, as we're SUPPOSED to roll over & die. WORSE than Leaf backers..& that's saying something!

I bet over 50% of the "fans" on that page really hate the Canucks, & are simply trolls in sheeps' clothing. They're like out-of-towners who'd riot downtown, hoping to sully the franchise/city.

I can certainly accept if the team finishes low..but shame on such types to endlessly crap on our team(hoping to get JB canned).

God damn Russians

5 minutes ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

REQUIRED VIEWING!!!

tumblr_lxyykh8j891qb9pa3o1_500.gif

5 minutes ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

REQUIRED VIEWING!!!

May I direct your attention to the Benning wastes too many assets and must go thread. (It's like mumps, it's spreading)

Archived