The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Elite Keeper League 2019/2020 -[4 GM Positions Available]

Relyt Krets

Hello Guys,

As Much as i love to continue with this league, I will be stepping down as GM of New Jersey Devils, I wish the best of luck to everyone this season, unfortunately wont have time for a lot of leagues this season, as im really busy with work now and my wedding is coming up, sadly wont be taking part of any leagues on CDC for the time being. As Im more focused on life goals at the moment.

Sorry for the GM's who have been in trade negotiations with me and i am truly sorry if i have not been replying back.

Thank you @Tylez for the hard work you have put in to this league and hopefully see you all soon in the near future! 

Once again good luck to all teams this season, I will miss you all ! 

it was a pleasure ! :) 

- WalkWithElias40

• Cheers 4

2 minutes ago, WalkWithElias40 said:

As Much as i love to continue with this league, I will be stepping down as GM of New Jersey Devils, I wish the best of luck to everyone this season, unfortunately wont have time for a lot of leagues this season, as im really busy with work now and my wedding is coming up, sadly wont be taking part of any leagues on CDC for the time being. As Im more focused on life goals at the moment.

I give it a year...

...Of course, I'm talking about CDC Fantasy.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Caboose said:

Looks like someone snuck in and changed it. Was showing as 2.5M free this morning

I am very happy that these issues get reported...everyone should always double check our work. We are only human and in my case occasionally subhuman beings and we make mistakes, lol 

I should also add that when it comes to the numbers and where your players are on your sheet: only Tylez does that work, this allows for continuity. I do prep work for him and logging on the logs page, but he does the physical moves. We figure this is best for now as we don't have update issues at all, we are very fast here at keeping up on things, but continuity is important so in our case, just the one guy, the actual Commish does the 'sneaking in and changing things" so it isn't as ominous as it sounds lol. ; )

I prefer to say he logs on and resolves issues. ; p

Edited by Primal Optimist

38 minutes ago, WalkWithElias40 said:

Hello Guys,

Sorry for the GM's who have been in trade negotiations with me and i am truly sorry if i have not been replying back.

Thank you @Tylez for the hard work you have put in to this league and hopefully see you all soon in the near future! 

Once again good luck to all teams this season, I will miss you all ! 

it was a pleasure ! :) 

- WalkWithElias40

Sucks to lose you. Hope all is well and you are welcome back anytime

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Florida waives D Christian Djoos assign to minors if clears.

Florida waives D Steven Santini assign to minors if clears.

@Tylez @Primal Optimist

Florida assigns F Ryan Kuffner     no waivers

Florida recalls F David Gustafsson

Florida recalls F Michael Dal Colle

Florida recalls D Ty Smith

Florida Recalls D Tobias Bjornfot.

Florida Recalls G Tristan Jarry.

Florida Assigns Calen Addison to last ELC slide.

Florida's opening line up

image.png.e168c95917d9200fcb6a6f9450308566.png

Jesper Bratt  Dylan Larkin Joe Pavelski

Matt Nieto  Matthew Barzal  Jordan Eberle

Andrew Ladd  Paul Stastny  Michael Dal Colle

Austin Wagner Nick Bonino David Backes

David Gustafsson

Travis Sanheim  Seth Jones

Vince Dunn  Zdeno Chara

Ty Smith  Tobias Bjornfot

Juuso Riikola  Madison Bowey

Ben Bishop

Tristan Jarry

Joe Pavelski C

Zdeno Chara A

Dylan Larkin A

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Love our 3rd D pair Ty Smith & Bjornfot! :wub:

Bit weak on left wing and can be short on depth if our rookies, we have 4 in the line up, don't stick? Filip Chlapik, another rookie is also still with real life Ottawa, if that counts for anything? Nice to see UFA pick up Michael Dal Colle, knee's, fingers & toes all crossed, so far sticking with NYI's?

Our two biggest improvements this year are having added Pavelski & we have a back up goalie in the NHL.  Nick Bonino is also an improvement on our 4C. Chara some playoff points if we get there...

All up we expect to better than 25th, where we sat ALL last year. If things go well, we might make play off's. I put us on the fringe side of it. We have a nice stash of prospects.

image.png.e168c95917d9200fcb6a6f94503085  

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Caboose said:

@Canuck Surfer to be fair to you it was more like a 26 team league last year! You were simply the worst of all the teams that tried :bigblush:

LOL, thanks.

Pretty sure it was you who laughed at me for picking Bowey & Djoos in the inaugural draft. You were, uhm, on the money! It cost me any hope first year.

2019-20 Boston Bruins Roster

Brendan Perlini - Tyler Seguin - Vladimir Tarasenko

Mike Hoffman - Nicklas Backstrom - Evgenii Dadonov

Patrick Maroon - Derick Brassard - Christian Fischer

Gemel Smith - Jujhar Khaira - Tyler Pitlick

Oliver Ekman-Larsson - Justin Faulk

Scott Mayfield - Keith Yandle

Robert Bortuzzo - Radko Gudas

Dean Kukan - Mark Borowiecki

Semyon Varlamov

Carter Hutton

• Upvote 2