canuck2xtreme

CDCGML 2019-20

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, canuck2xtreme said:

TRADE: The Boston Bruins have made a trade with the Montreal Canadiens.

 

To BOS:

small.png Matt Duchene

small.png Aaron Dell

 

To MTL:

small.png Ben Bishop

small.png Martin Marincin

Wow.

Congrats Boston.

  • Hydration 1
  • Burr 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, ThatMike said:

Wow.

Congrats Boston.

It's one of those trades where I'm not sure who wins, but Montreal got the best player in the deal so I'd side with them 51-49.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Azzy said:

It's one of those trades where I'm not sure who wins, but Montreal got the best player in the deal so I'd side with them 51-49.

Agreed, Marincin is a hell of a player.

 

At least, that's what TSN keeps telling me...

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Definitely sucks giving up Duchene, but points wise between him and Bishop, I come out ahead and have solidified a key position at a good cap hit for another 3 seasons.  Plus I have another trade in the works that would bring in a strong replacement, and Nolan Patrick will be returning at some point. 

  • Hydration 3
  • Burr 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking to bolster your roster for the playoffs?

 

Montreal listening to offers on Mike matheson, David savard, Brendan Leipsic and Ross Johnston. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/24/2020 at 2:28 PM, canuck2xtreme said:

TRADE: The Boston Bruins have made a trade with the Montreal Canadiens.

 

To BOS:

small.png Matt Duchene

small.png Aaron Dell

 

To MTL:

small.png Ben Bishop

small.png Martin Marincin

image.png.a9a7cfcafec940cba281cfaf692bb805.png

  • Burr 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like the Habs have made another big deal. Announcement to come hopefully today! Coughc2xcough. :lol:

Edited by snowflake
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IR ACTIVATION: The Winnipeg Jets have activated Colton Sissons from injured reserve.

 

RECALL: The Winnipeg Jets have recalled Rasmus Sandin from the minors.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, canuck2xtreme said:

TRADE: The Winnipeg Jets have made a trade with the Montreal Canadiens.

 

To WPG:

small.png Bo Horvat

small.png Claude Giroux

small.png JT Compher

 

To MTL:
small.png Brendan Gallagher

small.png Ryan Johansen

small.png Adam Henrique

small.png Nick Merkley

small.png Joachim Blichfeld

small.png WPG 2021 1st Round Draft Selection

small.png Future Considerations

Lordy.

  • Hydration 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ecstatic to bring in my favourite player Brendan Gallagher, and add quite a bit of future assets as well! Adding a strong center to replace the departed Duchene is a big plus as well.  Tough to move a player like Horvat but couldn’t pass up the chance to get Gally! 
 

Super pumped right now! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, canuck2xtreme said:

TRADE: The Winnipeg Jets have made a trade with the Montreal Canadiens.

 

To WPG:

small.png Bo Horvat

small.png Claude Giroux

small.png JT Compher

 

To MTL:
small.png Brendan Gallagher

small.png Ryan Johansen

small.png Adam Henrique

small.png Nick Merkley

small.png Joachim Blichfeld

small.png WPG 2021 1st Round Draft Selection

small.png Future Considerations

 

 

tenor.gif

 

 

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Assign:

 

The San Jose Sharks assign F Michael McLeod to the minors

 

Recall:

 

The San Jose Sharks recall F Dylan Gambrell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry for the infrequent posts my friends. Life has been a bit busy lately with training for the new job. I look forward to a fun few weeks leading up the 2020 GML TDL!

 

Les go boys n girls!

  • Thanks 1
  • Burr 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

small.png&key=2240ccf719147718ef5877a72f Assignment - COL assigns D Andrew Peeke to the Springs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

small.png&key=2240ccf719147718ef5877a72f Activation - COL activates D Colton Parayko from IR.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, aGENT said:

small.png&key=2240ccf719147718ef5877a72f Assignment - COL assigns D Andrew Peeke to the Springs.

 

1 hour ago, aGENT said:

small.png&key=2240ccf719147718ef5877a72f Activation - COL activates D Colton Parayko from IR.

Future NJ Devils GM in the making, amirite @Mike Vanderhoek?

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.