The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Tales From The Dungeon [Game over; Mafia win)

Rate this topic

AV.

23 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

I'm offended you think I'd slip like that. If I'm going to slip, I'm going to do it properly and with panache.

Aladeen and I just always end up fighting. Usually because one of us is right and he is wrong.

A proper slip? Sounds like a hasty cover. 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Master Radishes said:

I'm offended you think I'd slip like that. If I'm going to slip, I'm going to do it properly and with panache.

Aladeen and I just always end up fighting. Usually because one of us is right and he is wrong.

This is just disgusting deflection. MR thinks he is above level 1 slips? I don’t think so.

6 minutes ago, Maple said:

Hello. How's everyone doing today?

Taking an extended lunch break. So pretty damn fine thanks. Gotta head back to work in 5 though. Nuts to that.

2 minutes ago, Maple said:

Is there a means through which I can view only one person's posts in the thread?

You can click on a players avatar and it'll take you to their page with most recent posts, but no way to filter within this thread or on the players page.

Just now, luckylager said:

Taking an extended lunch break. So pretty damn fine thanks. Gotta head back to work in 5 though. Nuts to that.

You can click on a players avatar and it'll take you to their page with most recent posts, but no way to filter within this thread or on the players page.

Ah fantastic, thank you.

Work will be work, after all.

1 hour ago, Master Radishes said:

I actually fully intend to not comment on your play at all this game.  :lol:

We are destined to be on the same team one day, right?

What I read here is a slip in the sense that MR is saying that he and Aladeen are on separate teams.  BUT, what side of the fence is MR sitting on?