The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Trade] Fabbri for de la Rose

goalie13

I don't see how this is a steal for the Wings or a significant loss for the Blues.  Fabbri has had some terrible injury trouble and it's not entirely clear if he will ever get back to his level of play from 2017.  I think there are serious question marks about Fabbi even if it would be great to see him overcome those injuries and do well.

The Blues would have needed to make a decision about Fabbri after this year anyway, notwithstanding his RFA status.  They have some young players that they probably want to work into the line-up and, I suppose, have already decided that Fabbri will not be in their long term plans.

• Cheers 1

On November 6, 2019 at 9:56 PM, Alflives said:

Two guys who make no effective impact on their team’s winning.  It’s a meh trade.  One loser POC for another.  When the ?Wings trade away Mantha, then I’ll be interested.  

If Mantha gets traded it better be to us! Lol I love Jake but Mantha is the player I wish Jake would become. 

7 hours ago, DeNiro said:

Looking worse and worse for the Blues.

6 points in 5 games since arriving in Detroit and looking like the player he was hyped to be.

Lucky for the Blues they’re already a deep team and can afford to lose him

It's good on the Blues imo, as they promised to find him a fit and he wasn't one in their system.