The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Jake V not on ice for morning skate (potential trade alert)

Rate this topic

burrardstreetbullies

I was wondering why dorrion was in attendance for Sundays game. Also with the most frugal team in the leauge it makes sense they would literally wait again until the whole team was in town before making a trade (Anders last year)

so the real question is what the hell would Jim be getting back?

• Wat 1

1 minute ago, burrardstreetbullies said:

I was wondering why dorrion was in attendance for Sundays game. Also with the most frugal team in the leauge it makes sense they would literally wait again until the whole team was in town before making a trade (Anders last year)

And if nothing happens? 

6 minutes ago, burrardstreetbullies said:

Pageaut?  

OR he wasn't at the morning skate for the following reasons:

1.  The meat snack stands outside were serving early 

2.  Last night the meat snack stands were open late and he stayed up too late

3.  He's got a minor lower upper body mid high lower strain and he's getting rested as a result of 1 or 2.

OMG he's not at the morning skate!!!!!!!!   Sure hope we are your trading him for BT then, as there is very little else on their team I'd want.  (Ok Chabot would be fine - White too)

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, PhillipBlunt said:No mod status for you!

Not sure why'd you want that anyways.   Oh wait to be an enforcer of the CDC and plast a hay-maker right into the OPs kisser and knock out the thread. What's that bat-man or Spider-Man saying " with great responsibility comes great power or something or the other ".   Guess he's all-in with JV sleeping in our something because Dorion was checking us out because he was playing us next ... wow

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1