[GDT] Rangers @ Canucks - Jan 4 2020 - 7pm - SNET

Rate this topic

xereau

1 minute ago, Plsdontdoit said:

Just sob coilers were supposed to lose the game

And the Sharks 

Hopefully St Louis can put a hurting on the Knights 

1 hour ago, Kanukfanatic said:

He won't be there tonight. He will be there on two other nights including when Sedins numbers get retired next month.

https://theprovince.com/sports/hockey/nhl/vancouver-canucks/canucks-game-day-foes-from-94-face-off

Edit: I see Vintage beat me to it....big surprise lol.

don't make me post the gif again lol (check the early replies of last GDT for the reference)

Edited by Roberts
  • Cheers 1

Wow, the Blues are having a statement 1st period in Vegas.  I wouldn't want to play either of those two teams in the playoffs.  

2nd or 3rd seed in Pacific or lottery!  :) 

27 minutes ago, VancouverHabitant said:

Wow, the Blues are having a statement 1st period in Vegas.  I wouldn't want to play either of those two teams in the playoffs.  

Personally I feel like we could match up well against stl 

• Cheers 1

48 minutes ago, VancouverHabitant said:

You never know once you hit the playoffs. Even a 1st round sweep will be good experience for this young team and can give management the ability to assess who will be the guys that step up during the playoffs.

EP might be one of the few guys that could get into Binnington's head. An unfortunate injury to MAF and Vegas comes down to earth.

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Always wondered who it was. The truth is revealed! The ICE SLIDER FROM GAME 6 1994!!!!

https://www.nhl.com/canucks/news/vancouver-canucks-94-game-6-cup-final/c-313283708

0:51 of the clip. 

Lol

Never wondered who it was, but always laughed when I watched this clip of the guy sliding. Funny story and hopefully he gets some tickets to the game tonight with the caveat that he stays in his seat.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, 189lb enforcers? said:

Is Lemieux playing? 

This would be the game inside the game.

The Rags can score. 

Let’s see how the coverage looks against them. 

Trouba should have been a Canuck. 

hopefully rouss and him mix it up

1 hour ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Always wondered who it was. The truth is revealed! The ICE SLIDER FROM GAME 6 1994!!!!

https://www.nhl.com/canucks/news/vancouver-canucks-94-game-6-cup-final/c-313283708

0:51 of the clip. 

Lol

&^@# Messier! Jim Robson describes it the best. Even if it wasn’t on camera, I can see that image in my head.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ruilin96 said:

&^@# Messier! Jim Robson describes it the best. Even if it wasn’t on camera, I can see that image in my head.

I even put in the post on YouTube. Messier must be the first player not only to hurt the team when he played against us, but when he played for us. 

• Cheers 1