The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

OMG Snow?

CanucksFan415

let's make a little bet, nitro. You say UBC will close, I say it'll stay open (against my wishes).

Terms of the deal to be agreed upon when Wetcoaster gets here.

You in? :P

lol, it depends on the terms of the deal....but the deal cannot be made until tomorrow evening.

Metro Vancouver

8:22 AM PST Monday 26 January 2009

Snowfall warning for

Metro Vancouver continued

5 to 10 cm of snow is expected over areas of the southern mainland and East Vancouver Island by Tuesday evening.

5 cm of snow is expected over coastal sections of the north and central coast by tonight.

20 to 30 cm of snow is expected over inland sections of the north and central coast by tomorrow afternoon.

Metro Vancouver

8:22 AM PST Monday 26 January 2009

Snowfall warning for

Metro Vancouver continued

5 to 10 cm of snow is expected over areas of the southern mainland and East Vancouver Island by Tuesday evening.

5 cm of snow is expected over coastal sections of the north and central coast by tonight.

20 to 30 cm of snow is expected over inland sections of the north and central coast by tomorrow afternoon.

meaning SFU will be burried completely! i could really use a snow day to catch up on work but in some ways i don't want it to snow that much because we will have to deal with the messy streets and stuff all over again. i dunno i'm confused about how much snow i want this time around.

What mostly upsets me....

Is the inversion in temperature that was going on for 2 weeks. Causing all the snow that had just Fallen on Whistler/Blackcomb to melt. Then the temperature plummeted causing all the slightly melted snow to freeze... so it was like a bloody Ice rink....

and now... I have to deal with snow here, when all I really want is more snow THERE

/rant