The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

A Game Of Thrones: To the point of the TV show, no spoilers beyond that

Mr.Noodles

Even though Oberyn volunteered I wonder how this will effect the whole already sticky relationship with Dorne.

Or what will happen now that Ayra is at the Eyrie.

I still think Tyrion will live. Just taking his head off just seems like a boring repeat of Ned Stark. Plus I feel him and Dany are the only 2 characters that have somewhat of an immunity to at least make it to the last season. If Tyrion dies I feel it simply demands a more emotional ending compared to a standard execution.

It was supposed to be a joke, since the Mountain put two thumbs down really hard into Oberyn's face. Obviously the joke bombed.

The scene with Jamie and Tyrion alone was good enough to put that episode in the top two for this season (with Tyrion's trial being the top for me).

good grief, how dense of me. that was well done

Red Viper you blew it

At least he got what he wanted. He wanted, the Mountain to repeat those words "You raped her, you murdered her, you killed her children.". I'm not sure it was emphasized as much as it should have been.

Oberyns main propose of being there to begin with, was getting revenge and bringing justice for his sister.

Edited by Rey

I tried a Hodor joke that I thought was pretty clever a few pages ago but only Rupert got it. I feel you.

(What do you call the entrance to a brothel?)

No, I got that one. I just didn't feel the need to bring attention to it, lol.

• Upvote 1

I liked that from that scene I was totally unable to discern her motives. or at least her end game. She's genuinely distressed, but at the same time she seems to be ???? with Little Fingers head, and he can't tell. Solid performance, yeah.

Edited by g_bassi13

I think it was Monty who was saying that she's an annoying character or something a while ago? She is probably the smartest Stark, and best Stark in the game of thrones as of yet. Just been sneakily growing while hiding behind her veil of courtesy and femininity

Not annoying, just eye rolling with the "woe is me." Just grow an effing pair. Nobody else seems to be crying up a storm and pouting over their much worse off situations,

By the way what is the point of all the screen time for an implied Grey worm and Missandei? They keep teasing it through the seasons and I just can't see where that is going big picture wise.

Not annoying, just eye rolling with the "woe is me." Just grow an effing pair. Nobody else seems to be crying up a storm and pouting over their much worse off situations,

Pretty much her whole family was brutally murdered, I think her reaction was perfectly fine.

I definitely agree with any Sophie Turner appraisal, Sansa's storyline was really good this season and she did a tremendous job with it.

Edited by Beluga Whale
  • Upvote 2

i've had TWO people text me today, TWO PEOPLE, and tell me they caved and read spoilers for the upcoming shows. TWO PEOPLE.

i honestly feel like spoilers are around each internet corner. i am dreading this week.

i've had TWO people text me today, TWO PEOPLE, and tell me they caved and read spoilers for the upcoming shows. TWO PEOPLE.

i honestly feel like spoilers are around each internet corner. i am dreading this week.

That's pretty sad, lol. Is it that hard for people to have a sense of self control? I mean it's fine when you had no interest in keeping things unknown in the first place, but to just give up because you can't wait a week?

I guess that's people's own business, but I can't say I have any desire to find out what happens without watching it first myself.

Honestly that last episode has scarred me with Oberyn's exploded head, the screaming magnified that 1000x. :lol:

Yeah well I assumed it was safe to read the Oberyn page on the GoT wiki now that he's dead... that was an incorrect assumption.