The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

-THE OFFICIAL-*******Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2*******-THREAD-

MillerGenuineDraft

Kills from the things that come out of Emergency Air Drop/Emergency Care Package don't count towards your killstreak, right?

I was using Predator, Harrier, Chopper Gunner when I got the big streak. I don't really know if I would have gotten a nuke that game if I didn't have the predator turned on, because I got a triple kill with it, which gave me harrier, which then gave me chopper gunner without having to use my gun at all. I did get about 15 kills from my chopper gunner though. Wasteland is soooo amazing for chopper gunner. Kill a group of 4-5 people, turn the camera, and watch them all respawn and repeat.

I despise the map Wasteland, but yeah, it would be amazing for Chopper Gunner. Rundown's not too bad either (the map I got my 21 kill streak on :P).

I find the AC 130 is a lot more fun to use... harder to kill enimies but i like it a lot more..

plus if you get 1000 kills with it after you prestige.. you get this crazy emblem

Cross.gif

I saw some guy with this Emblem. I joined a Domination game, and he had 8000 something points?~!?!?

Kills from the things that come out of Emergency Air Drop/Emergency Care Package don't count towards your killstreak, right?

I despise the map Wasteland, but yeah, it would be amazing for Chopper Gunner. Rundown's not too bad either (the map I got my 21 kill streak on :P).

Chopper Gunner on Afghan is also pretty awesome. Everyone is always running outside..I got around 15-20 kills with it on Afghan.

Chopper Gunner on Afghan is also pretty awesome. Everyone is always running outside..I got around 15-20 kills with it on Afghan.

Yeah, I got Chopper Gunner in Afghan but it was at the end of the game. I got 4 kills in 30 seconds and then the time ran out. :(

I've been keeping Care Package on because sometimes I do get Gunner or AC130, and even though it doesn't happen that often, it's better than me actually choosing one of them as a killstreak (not that I suck that much, but because I don't ever get large killstreaks... like, in a good game, I'll average 8 kills and a death). But lately, everytime I've gotten one of them, it's either been in a map with a lot of places/buildings to hide (Favela, Invasion, Karachi) or it's been at the end of level (time/kills limit).

Annoying.

I've been debating putting on emergency airdrop just to get more kills since sometimes you get lucky with ridiculous things during it. Think it's worth it? Otherwise I just use predator, harrier, chopper gunner.

Also, I will admit that the map selection is a joke. Sometimes when you're playing one map, and the game ends, the host will leave, another host will be picked or another lobby joined, and then you end up playing the same ???? maps you just played. Normally I wouldn't complain, but sometimes you end up playing the same 2-3 maps for like 5 or 6 rounds. I hardly see Rust, the Karachi one, and Underpass. I use to, but now I get spammed with Favela and that Graveyard one and the goddamn Wasteland one.

Don't get me wrong, I like most of the maps, but give me a break. How much of a failure can the map selection be? The game should know if you've just played that map a round or two ago. Otherwise, I love the game. But it's about that time for new maps, just to help avoid that problem.

If any of you guys are bored, I'd honestly suggest just making a new account and going for amazing stats with the knowledge you have.

Ok I got a problem. I prestiged yesterday and I went to connect today and I got this message

"Online status

fetching playlists..:

updating rank and unlocks..:

connecting to matchmaking server complete"

it shows I'm level 1 now, but even worse then that I can't get past that screen so it won't let me play!!

I've let it sit and load for over 30 mins. Anyone got advice??

Ok I got a problem. I prestiged yesterday and I went to connect today and I got this message

"Online status

fetching playlists..:

updating rank and unlocks..:

connecting to matchmaking server complete"

it shows I'm level 1 now, but even worse then that I can't get past that screen so it won't let me play!!

I've let it sit and load for over 30 mins. Anyone got advice??

Should have bought a wii.

Archived