The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Breaking Bad

G.K. Chesterton

Sorry OP.

BB has nothing to do with Heroes. Not even remotely fascinated with the topic. Considering i used to live that life...

That being said, if Heisenberg were ever close to me in any way because i lived in that world and i impeded his work, id get the eff outta dodge and move to Canada.

Sorry OP.

BB has nothing to do with Heroes. Not even remotely fascinated with the topic. Considering i used to live that life...

That being said, if Heisenberg were ever close to me in any way because i lived in that world and i impeded his work, id get the eff outta dodge and move to Canada.

AbbyNucksFan is not referring to Heroes. He's (or she's) referring to a theory that was posted on Reddit recently about Walt adopting the characteristics of those that he's killed. Putting rocks in his scotch like Mike, whereas he didn't do that previously, the towel he lays down in front of the toilet, a la Gus. And, also like Gus, the conversation he has at the Car Wash in this week's episode which had a very Gus-like feel to it.

Some have even extrapolated from this that Walt kills his wife, due to him adopting one of her traits in the diner scene (I believe).

Anyway, I can't find the exact thread, but I'm certain that's what the OP is getting at.

So, if Walt killed me, what trait would he gain? Uh ... my excellent personal hygiene?

AbbyNucksFan is not referring to Heroes. He's (or she's) referring to a theory that was posted on Reddit recently about Walt adopting the characteristics of those that he's killed. Putting rocks in his scotch like Mike, whereas he didn't do that previously, the towel he lays down in front of the toilet, a la Gus. And, also like Gus, the conversation he has at the Car Wash in this week's episode which had a very Gus-like feel to it.

Some have even extrapolated from this that Walt kills his wife, due to him adopting one of her traits in the diner scene (I believe).

Anyway, I can't find the exact thread, but I'm certain that's what the OP is getting at.

So, if Walt killed me, what trait would he gain? Uh ... my excellent personal hygiene?

ya, this.. sorry, i assumed anyone who watches the show would know about this, since it's really all over the internet..

Walter White Walking Into His House On Three Different Birthdays: An Important Comparison

Jesse Pinkman: You know, I don’t get it. Why would anyone paint a picture of a door, over and over again, like, dozens of times?

Jane Margolis: But it wasn’t the same.

Jesse Pinkman: Yeah, it was.

Jane Margolis: It was the same subject, but it was different every time. The light was different, her mood was different. She saw something new every time she painted it.

walter-white-birthday-door.gif

The attention to detail over the course of this show is unprecedented.

I love how they point out the peephole wasn't there in Season One.

Pff everyone knows you have to eat the heart in order to absorb a person's essence, how much disbelief are we expected to suspend here really?

Cartman drank Kenny's ashes and started having his memories, so does it count if he ate his heart but it was ashes?

Cartman drank Kenny's ashes and started having his memories, so does it count if he ate his heart but it was ashes?

Of course. It's scientific fact! It's just not as strong as eating the fresh still beating heart.

Archived