The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

OMG Heat Wave?

tapeboy

Lol @ all the people complaining, I love this weather! We live in an amazing province so go outside and take advantage of it it and enjoy it while it lasts because it'll be dark and rainy before you know it.

Lol @ all the people complaining, I love this weather! We live in an amazing province so go outside and take advantage of it it and enjoy it while it lasts because it'll be dark and rainy before you know it.

Some people prefer the cool rainy weather. (Me) so no.. I won't enjoy sweating and not sleeping.

For those who have some relief - A/C at work or at home - it's not so bad and actually it can even be enjoyable. The people I feel real bad for are the ones who are stuck working outside with no shade.

I just hope people are taking caution and not leaving their kids and/or pets in the car for any length of time. It's a cruel thing to do.

I don't like the heat but I'm still out in it. Love the nice sunny weather, just wish it was a little cooler. One thing that is nice though is being able to go swimming outdoors. I love it.