The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Vancouver Whitecaps Thread

Tenacious

After all the diving and the bite at the world cup, does it have any credibility left?

there's a burrows comment to made here.

also, we have a lot of depth and potential on this team, and I think Robinson wants to let the forward/midfield group develop this season, and see who he likes then.

until then, we're going to see a circus imo. I want this defense sorted out soon. leveron was much more relaxed today, but the only defender I really trust day in & day out is AOB.

On any given day, this was a very boring game.

During the world cup.... it's not even worth watching it on TV. Fans who went should've seen this coming.

This was a lot more boring than it needed to be, or has been in the past. It was just a poor game where the more talented team decided to come back from the break with little motivation.

You can tell Robinson was pissed with his players. All things considered they should have been able to run Montreal over today. The weakest team in the standings, riddled with injuries, and playing on the road where they have had their asses handed to them all season. Whitecaps didn't capitalize, and he will have some stern words about their not trying, They're playing again on Saturday, so it'll be interesting to see whether or not they've waken up by then.

Another lacklustre effort by the Whitecaps.

I don't know what the Caps did over the World Cup break but they haven't been the same team since they got back.

And next they have to face the Sounders. Hopefully they get their act together otherwise that game could be a home embarrassment.