The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Vancouver Whitecaps Thread

Tenacious

Moj is an ignorant idiot anyways.

The CFL is dying. Only middle aged people or older care for it.

No one under does. No one. The whitecaps are a growing brand that's only recently entered the MLS.

bc place during lions games is by far the worst sporting atmosphere in Vancouver.

during whitecaps games, it's #1 or tied with the vancouver canadians.

Opening day for the season and Moj and Burns are slamming the MLS on 1040, "not that entertaining" "won't be as popular as the CFL" etc. Dummies.

If it isnt football Moj doesnt like it..I think he works in radio to get free trips and perks to the Grey Cup and Super Bowl..cant stand the guy.

Very disappointing second half. Morales, even though made some spectacular passes, gave the ball away quite a few times. Overall team passing wasn't great. The only positive from this is that they start the season with adversity and knowing nothing will be handed to them with all the hype they've been receiving.

Reminds me of the second half play late in the season....

Exactly what I was thinking. A lack of finish, an inability to break down an opponent's defence when the opponent is leading, corner kicks that result in not much.

A disappointing start. But, still, only one game.

Moj is an ignorant idiot anyways.

The CFL is dying. Only middle aged people or older care for it.

No one under does. No one.

Speak for yourself man. Yeah, the league nor the team or trending upwards, but I know plenty of people my age that watch them without a care for the Whitecaps. Moj is talking out of ass sure, but you're speaking in equal extremes.

As for the match itself, yikes.

Horrible diving from Toronto. Poor reffing. No urgency from the Whitecaps for more than half a game. Poor defensive coordination, and for a vetran, Kah did not show the awareness you need as a centre back. Harvey showed poor tracking on 2 goals against.

And why the hell is Darren Mattocks still here? The offence dies with him. I feel like I'm repeating myself with the last 2 years of this guy.