The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Office!

Canucksbiggestfan

Well now I'm confused. I came in here after the season premier and made it clear I thought it was pretty bad and thought the whole show was dying fast. But the latest episode (I just watched it last night, PVR ftw) was awesome I thought. They showed how it might actually work with Andy as manager.

Hmmm...

Well now I'm confused. I came in here after the season premier and made it clear I thought it was pretty bad and thought the whole show was dying fast. But the latest episode (I just watched it last night, PVR ftw) was awesome I thought. They showed how it might actually work with Andy as manager.

Hmmm...

Did anyone watch tonight's episode? I only ask because I'm sure most of us were probably pre-occupied with opening day festivities.

I thought the last one was pretty good. I'm still a little skeptical, but I can definitely see Andy working well as manager. I just hope the writers do well with it.

^

Agreed, wasn't really a fan of this episode. Obviously every episode of The Office has its moments, but I thought it was kind of lacking for the most part.

Definitely lol'd when Erin tried to throw the box into the truck while grunting. :lol:

Archived