The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Official European Football (Soccer) Thread

yep just keeps getting hurt no chance for club playing time.

really hope that Sagna isn't hurt very badly, with Zaba and Clichy hurt the obivous choices are gone for who could replace him.

Yeah not looking good at fullback. Otamendi to make a start out of position? He's played right back before (not really well though). 18 year old Maffeo?

For those who wish to enjoy some Argentine futbol, this is the weekend to do it.

The three biggest derbies in the country are all being played, culminating with El Superclasico on Sunday at 2:15 PM.

All matches will be streamed on the Futbol Para Todos youtube channel.

Just watching Chelsea implode brings a smile to my face.

Congrats Naismith.

Was hoping Javi Martinez' Bayern return was today.. hopefully then, uh, Wednesday? Gotta figure out which day is Bayern's opening CL match. I should actually know given it's on my phone's calendar.

Yep, Wed against the Greek squad.

Edited by Mr. Ambien

Controversial penalty at the end.. even if it was 1-1 it would have been amazing game. Sad that a potentially bad penalty call had to ruin what I think was one of the best matches I've seen this year. Augsburg held their own very well. I can understand why their coach and players were so fuming pissed off.

Dortmund looking so much more like the Dortmund I know. Looked bad at the start then they turned it on. Impressive especially without Reus.

Man U match coming up. So glad SportsNet has taken over Bundesliga. Them and FOX >>>>>>>>> GolTV.

looooooool turn to the Arsenal match and watch as Giroud like 5-8 yards in front of goal with a gaping net misses the entire goal to the right.

Edited by Mr. Ambien