The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Official European Football (Soccer) Thread

wow martial for his first game to beat skrtel like that and the finish to be so good. Amazing job by him. Man of the match imo is blind. saved a goal off the goal line 2x in like 5seconds, scored the first goal of the game that was top notch and really played solid in defense again. very underrated player imo

lfc needed 2strikers today and I find their wide players don't have the pace/ability to beat you 1v1.

chelsea losing another game is excellent

Mou has enough credibility to not be sacked.

We're in the worst period of the post Ambramovich era but we just had one of the best seasons in our history.

Mourinho will want the champions league with us I think before going back to inter or managing portugese national team.

Not a Chelsea fan but Mou won't get sacked. TBH, he is perfect for Chelsea, just as they are perfect for him. Chelsea sacks him, and they'll be using 3-4 managers for 2-3 seasons again.

I also doubt he'd ever coach his national team. He's too arrogant to coach a side where winning a Euro or World Cup is far too obtainable for the team. He'd be too much of a "loser" by his standards.

• Upvote 1

Not a Chelsea fan but Mou won't get sacked. TBH, he is perfect for Chelsea, just as they are perfect for him. Chelsea sacks him, and they'll be using 3-4 managers for 2-3 seasons again.

I also doubt he'd ever coach his national team. He's too arrogant to coach a side where winning a Euro or World Cup is far too obtainable for the team. He'd be too much of a "loser" by his standards.

Agree fully. klopp is the only guy who might go there who is already a high rated manager. I doubt klopp goes to chelsea for numerous reasons, Mou wouldn't do well in international tourneys. His teams need him installing his tactics and most players have to force their instinct of looking forward to a more east-west passing game. His international record I believe will fail. Ronaldo is on the decline this or next season. He will be world class probably 2-3 more years but will slowly go down kinda like ibra is now. Not enough quality for mou to work with in portugal.

Mou gets fired and he is off to inter/bayern/porto imo