The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Official European Football (Soccer) Thread

9 hours ago, milk and honey said:

Good to hear. I never saw BVB play this season except the 2games against LFC but even then I don't remember who played good and bad. I just remember the epic comeback that LFC made.

Please stop reminding me. The second match was the worst 30 minutes of football we played for 4-5 years. :(

Meanwhile, Arsenal are linked to Maxi Romero, Takuma Asano, and Gabriel Barbosa...none of which can help us now.

I did see a Lacazette link, so that's positive news I guess.

Edited by Alain Vigneault

Not following the Euro after getting my heart broken again, but since I don't know if this news arrive to Germany, all Dortmund fans need to know how disgusting Aubameyang is. He is in a little town close to Madrid on holidays bc his grandma was born there (last time he came he was 1) and he has talked every week to the media and he says how excited he is about playing in Spain, he wants to play for Atletico or Real bc it's a dream of his granpa... I don't really care, but it's really disgusting since he still has a contract with another team. And he just came to Spain to let teams and people know he wants to play here. What a piece of $&!#. 

France here I come.

Will be in Marseille for the Semi Final. Should be a great cpl weeks. Hopefully France beats Ice Land so it'll be France vs Germany/Italy. What a party that will be and my extra tickets could be sold for a lot more $$. 

NHL draft, NHL free agency and next day I'll be in France for the Euro Cup, What an exciting cpl of weeks for a sports fan. Can't get much better. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, WHL rocks said:

France here I come.

Will be in Marseille for the Semi Final. Should be a great cpl weeks. Hopefully France beats Ice Land so it'll be France vs Germany/Italy. What a party that will be and my extra tickets could be sold for a lot more $$. 

NHL draft, NHL free agency and next day I'll be in France for the Euro Cup, What an exciting cpl of weeks for a sports fan. Can't get much better. 

Have fun buddy. Who are you rooting for? I'm rooting for France or Portugal. :) fingers crossed

My favourite team is getting so much better every day. Ibra is a World Class talent who still scores goals the same pace Ronaldo does but a tad lower. Theyre also on the way of grabbing Mkhitaryan. Hopefully my Reds keep adding more good pieces to make this team a winner again.

Edited by Beary Sweet
  • Upvote 1