The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Official European Football (Soccer) Thread

that Toronto/Seattle MLS game was one of the worst I've seen in a long time. a few stellar moments here and there (that save in extra time was great), but man, what a boring match up. the Sounders players were spilling all over the field. the whole thing felt embarrassing to watch after the brilliant Toronto/Montreal game

On 2016-12-11 at 3:53 PM, CaptainCanuck001 said:

Otamendi has kind of been okay, the few times I've seen him.

he's meh, to omg what are you doing so far out of position imo. City have spent too much time, money and effort signing midfielders and have basically let everything else go.

as for CL predictions if City can get Super Joey Hart back plus an actual set of quality defenders and an extra striker then I have no doubt in my mind that they will make it to the finals and lose to the foxes.

1 hour ago, GLASSJAW said:

speaking of Arsenal, supposedly they have just agreed to an extension with Giroud, for some reason. I mean, he's okay and all, but at 30 years old and as inconsistent as he is, why not ship him off?

The man might be slower than me in real life... and I am slow.  It looks likes he's time-shifting compared to other players.  Probably throws defenders off.

Edited by Bob.Loblaw

Another big win by United. Didn't get a chance to see the 2nd goal but saw from United's Twitter that it was late in the game and Pogba made a good pass for Ibra who spoil the share of points for United and CP. they're starting to keep pace with the Spurs and City now. If they keep this going, there's no reason to not consider them title contenders. Go United!