The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NCAA football

Gretzky's Mullet

• 1 month later...

Florida St./Auburn tomorrow for the National Championship, who takes it?

Florida State because I hate listening to all the SEC homers on tv/radio. I will always cheer against the SEC. It's close to call who will win, but it should be high scoring. Auburn and Tre Mason will probably run all over Florida St. though

Was that Floyd "Money" Mayweathers ticket?

He's probably the only guy I see who makes crazy bets like that, he's rich as hell though so he doesn't care.

It wasn't

I came across it on TSN, the guy had posted it on twitter. I only started watching the game because of it. At the time Aurburn was winning. Gotta feel for the guy. So close but yet so far.

• 9 months later...

Hard to believe that it's been almost a year since anyone posted in this thread. I guess it's because Cyril hasn't been around for a while...

Anyway, had to come in and brag a bit about my Sooners winning the red River Showdown today against the Longhorns. It wasn't an oil painting, but a win is a win and Bob Stoops becomes the first Sooners coach to get into double digits in wins against Texas.

:towel:

I think storyline of the year has to be WSU's QB Connor Halliday passing for 6TD's, no picks, and a NCAA record 734 yards, and still having his team lose.

That's just too bitter-sweet.

Also, Ole Miss and Mississippi State on top of the SEC? What?

Would be crazy if they could both keep perfect, as they play each other in the final week of the season. Ole Miss only really has LSU and Auburn as tough competition, and State only has 'Bama left.

Hard to believe that it's been almost a year since anyone posted in this thread. I guess it's because Cyril hasn't been around for a while...

Anyway, had to come in and brag a bit about my Sooners winning the red River Showdown today against the Longhorns. It wasn't an oil painting, but a win is a win and Bob Stoops becomes the first Sooners coach to get into double digits in wins against Texas.

:towel:

I can't believe they lost to TCU and Kansas, I had them picked to win the national championship at the start of the year. Herd one of the play by play guys say OU had the 3rd biggest O-line in the NFL!!!

The pac 12 and big 12 have killed each other within their division.

FSU has a cake walk schedule from here on out.

ND doesn't play anyone good enough to move up in the rankings, they would need every team ahead of them to lose to get in.

Ole miss plays auburn on the road, that is a near impossible win

I think if Oregon wins out with a pac 12 title and gets some help from the sec west beating on each other, they could sneak in.

My playoff picture looks like this

1. FSU vs 4. Oregon/ Georgia

2. Alabama/ auburn vs 3. Miss St/ Ole miss

. Alabama/Auburn vs Oregon/ Georgia in the national championship

Alabama/auburn winning it all.

It's so hard to predict because the sec only has one champion which means there will be a lot of losses.

The top 5 teams in the sec would easily handle any other ranked opponent.

God I hate the SEC

Edited by Bob LaBamba