The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NCAA football

Gretzky's Mullet

Bizzump for the 2015 season. T'was a good day yesterday, how about that BYU hail mary?? Go gators!!

Always love seeing the Huskers lose...

Pretty good start for my Sooners and the Longhorns had their lunch money taken away by the Irish, but everyone else in the Big 12 won, (except Kansas)

Sooo...checking out this weekend's schedule, it looks like the game of the week will be #7 Oregon at #5 Michigan State, followed closely by my Sooners (#19) taking on #23 Tennessee. LSU at Mississippi State should be worth a look as well (#14 and #25 respectively)

Ducks-Spartans is on ABC and ESPN @ 5:00 on Saturday. Sooners-Vols @3:00pm (ESPN only :sadno: ) and Tigers-Bulldogs @ 6:15, also ESPN.

I think Oregon will be ok with this Adams kid, considering this was his 2nd game and 3rd week with Oregon he did pretty good against the 5th best team in the country on the road. Once he learns the offence and speeds up the tempo they'll be styling.

Ohio state has the 61st ranked strength of schedule. They will walk into the playoffs, rested and ready.

Great to see 'Bama lose, especially on a day that my Sooners win. Logjam at the top of the big 12 with K State, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, TCU and Texas Tech all at 3-0. With Bama's loss, I expect the Horned Frogs to move up to #2.

Notre Dame should move up as well, after beating a tough Georgia Tech squad yesterday.Other likely movers, Ole Miss (natch) and LSU. USC probably moves down after losing to unranked Stanford.

Also, Ohio State less than dominant against Northern Illinois, but will hang onto #1. Oh yeah, and the Longorns and Huskers both lose again. :)

With the Jays' and Whitecaps' disappointing losses yesterday and the Leos Friday night performance, NCAA Football was the only thing saving my weekend.

My phone is blowing up with some serious razing from my American friends. The Ducks haven't been spanked like this at home in years. I actually can't even remember.

Allowing 55 points isn't out of the norm it was just that they had Mariota to score 70, and Vernon Adams is absolutely ghetto. What a waste of a Royce Freeman year.

Edited by LaBamba