The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Pgt Nux 3-1 Lak

Jaimito

Man there is such an anti Canuck sentiment on all feedback to Canuck articles on TSN's site. I think they need us all to go and storm that site and turn the tide.

Top marks to the boys tonight. Wow did that powerplay look different with the twins on it rather than a twin. Cory Schneider is proving that he is the go to guy. Luongo's been a great goalie to have, but it looks like it's time to move on with Schneider. Lot's of upside, Roberto.... not so much...

People say that Tanev makes Ballard better, but Ballard played great on his own merit. Tanev still has some effy moments in my mind. Doesn't handle physical battles well, especially in front of the net.

If he keeps his play up, Bally will get more ice time. Salo was not great tonight.

People say that Tanev makes Ballard better, but Ballard played great on his own merit. Tanev still has some effy moments in my mind. Doesn't handle physical battles well, especially in front of the net.

If he keeps his play up, Bally will get more ice time. Salo was not great tonight.

Depressing as it may be being down 3 games to none or 3 games to one, this isn't a bad team.

I said it before, the problems we had were more team issues than just single players.

I was so astonished and giggling when people wanted to throw away players on this team.

Guest BuckFoston

43 saves... Please, AV do not screw it up and keep Schneider in net for Game 5. I say this as a Lu homer. If it works, leave it.

Raymond-- bad blip on an otherwise good night

Twins - Booth were so solid together, good bounces to get it by Quick, also liking Burr - Kes - Lapierre (think it was that in the 3rd?) and Higgins - Pahlsson - Higgins together; and of course w0000000t SCHNEIDER!

One game, one shift, one shot, one save, one hit, one inch at a time. That said, #BELIEVE!

We still need more from the Amex line and the 4th line. A few bad turnovers early on but got better. Cory Schneider=rock solid. S. Schneider was also great, threw a nice hip check which we haven't seen in a while ;)

It is now obvious that Henrik desperately needed Daniel back on his line. He needs someone to pass to, he wasn't getting it until now.

Still a long way to go, but we accomplished our goal for this game, which is stay alive. Now the key is to not get too excited over this game and keep taking it one at a time.

Archived