The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Post When You Are Drunk. #abbyisdrunkagain

Rate this topic

Crom!

9 minutes ago, ShakyWalton said:

Havent had a hangover in 8 months ..maybe because I havent had a drink in 8 months....I miss drinking sometimes but I sure dont miss the hangovers.

working a program or just having a sabbatical.? Congrats either way. What do you do with the money you save? :) Mine goes to records and stereo equipment,.

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, gurn said:

working a program or just having a sabbatical.? Congrats either way. What do you do with the money you save? :) Mine goes to records and stereo equipment,.

Just decided to quit... hated the hangovers more and more...so I just said "I quit"...I miss the social aspect of it and a cold beer on a hot day is to die for...but I havent really missed it ..my liver thanks me every day...lol.....no extra money...you always find something else to spend it on..a little more gambling perhaps....damn these vices.

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, ShakyWalton said:

Just decided to quit... hated the hangovers more and more...so I just said "I quit"...I miss the social aspect of it and a cold beer on a hot day is to die for...but I havent really missed it ..my liver thanks me every day...lol.....no extra money...you always find something else to spend it on..a little more gambling perhaps....damn these vices.

My vice is Canucks hockey. 

• Upvote 2
  • 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Incursio said:

What brand?

Forty Creek, my favourite. I used to be into Collingwood, but they raised their prices by 50% and their quality isn't any better than Forty Creek, which is a very good quality award winning whisky for a reasonable price. I would highly recommend it.

Edited by Roger Neilson's Towel
Edit: spelling error
1 minute ago, Roger Neilson's Towel said:

Forty Creek, my favourite. I used to be into Collingwood, but they raised their prices by 50% and their quality isn't any better than Forty Creek, which is a very good quality award winning whisky for a reasonable price. I would highly recommend it.

forty creek is the only whiskey i can drink and like it

this'll be me tonight (inb4 isn't that you every night loll) XD