The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

Bring on the Colts!

Hope Belichick does what Andy Reid clearly didn't know to do, and that is double cover the Colts ONLY viable thread: TY Hilton. Talib and Gregory on Hilton, Arrington on Heward-Bey, Ryan on on whoever else they have. I think Collins can cover Fleener one on one.

However, Robert Mathis versus a rookie playing LG should be interesting.

Well the game I've been looking forward to most this week is next. Used to be a 49ers fan, but because of San Jose and their taunting of Seattle, I'm done... hope Rogers and Lambeau make them look pathetic.

Will be cheering on the Packers with you to earn some brownie points with the girlfriend's parents :D :towel:

One of my best friends is a Ravens fan. The rant he threw about Joe Flacco was epic.

The passing game was off all season. Flaccos knee wasn't 100% either. His lack of mobility killed any chance of the Ravens winning. Personally wanted to see the backup Tyrod Taylor play more..

Edited by Jiggs50

ENOUGH WITH THE FRIGGIN NISSAN BRUNO MARS SONG COMMERCIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why does CTV insist on playing the some damn commercials OVER AND OVER every single commercial break???????

It was like that during the world juniors too. "When I first came to Canada I didn't ever have put on goalie equipment before." :bored:

Too bad Packers, oh well. Still proud of the adversity this team overcame with so many crucial injuries like Rodgers, Cobb, Matthews, Finley, Bulaga, Hayward, who all missed significant time, plus Lacy, Perry, and both Jones' who've been on and off with recurring injuries.

Just need a draft/sign a safety, tight end and fix up that d-line!