The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

On 9/5/2017 at 6:23 AM, ReggieBush said:

The prediction of an additional 8 interceptions wasn't blind. When Seattle had their best DLine depth (2011-2013) they had at least 20 Picks in each of those seasons, hence why I see Seattle reaching 20 Interceptions. Additionally we all know that Turnovers turn into 2 things.

1. They turn into more offensive opportunities

2. Gives the offense a shorter field to work with

Seattle has never had a good offensive line in the Pete Carroll Era. If they get even below average (ie. 20th ranked) oline play, they will be in the Super Bowl

15 games left to get 19 picks. ;)

10 minutes ago, NucksPatsFan said:

15 games left to get 19 picks. ;)

We play the Rams and Niners twice this year. I ain't worried.

Seattle lost this game today because of the officials. A pick 6 negated due to a phantom punch as well as a phantom block in the back. Also a blatant PI or defensive holding in the endzone not called. People will point to the offensive line, they did enough to get the Hawks the win if the officials do their damn job.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, ReggieBush said:

We play the Rams and Niners twice this year. I ain't worried.

Seattle lost this game today because of the officials. A pick 6 negated due to a phantom punch as well as a phantom block in the back. Also a blatant PI or defensive holding in the endzone not called. People will point to the offensive line, they did enough to get the Hawks the win if the officials do their damn job.

Oh come on stop complaining about the refs. Seattle lost cause the offense stunk. 

• Upvote 1

Didn't catch the whole game but watched the last bit of 3rd and early 4th. Just got home from a trip also lol so bare with me. Hawks had a couple drives where they were in the red zone and were close to breaking through. Couple unlucky breaks that just didn't go their way. No worries though. They'll bounce back. 

Edited by Beary Sweet