The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

26 minutes ago, NucksPatsFan said:

Earl & I have the same feelings towards the Seahawks :lol:

20180930_185835.jpg

I feel that was more for Pete Carroll more than anyone.

If he is out for any extended period it hurts his trade value and more importantly for him a chance to get the contract he is looking for in free agency.

Gotta be his last game in his Seahawk career @ReggieBush.

10 minutes ago, Chip Kelly said:

If he is out for any extended period it hurts his trade value and more importantly for him a chance to get the contract he is looking for in free agency.

Broke his left leg. On IR. 

11 minutes ago, Chip Kelly said:

We don't even know what the injury is lol. Everybody needs to R-E-L-A-X.

Edit: Just saw @NucksPatsFan's post.

Im sad now

Edited by ReggieBush

Patriots finally looking like their usual self. D finally came to play. Edelman is back next week and that's when the fun begins. Gordon looking really impressive too although Hogan has been underwhelming so far. Not enough targets going his way early this season but with Edelman back and now Gordon in the fold, hopefully he's given more 1 on 1 coverage and given more favourable matchups down the line

On 9/30/2018 at 3:42 PM, skolozsy2 said:

Trubisky had a great game....but it was mainly because the Bucs pass defense just flat out sucks.  

Trust me, either you or I probably could of had huge games today with how wide open the Bears receivers were.  Hopefully this game serves as a good confidence booster for the kid.

Plus Chris Conti is on the Bucks roster, thank you Lovie!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, NucksPatsFan said:

Was at Gillette for the game yesterday - couple of the pics I took. 

Nice, man! Not your first trip there is it... seem to recall you going to a game a few years back, but I could have you mixed up with another. I love visiting different stadiums. Only been to 4, but one day I'd like to hold seasons tickets for any NFL team. Seattle is my only option in the northwest and I've been on a wait list for a beyond plausible amount of time. 5 or 7 years I think, I actually forget, not that I could afford it now that I'm a student again anyways so whatever. If they keep trending downward seasons'll be easy to come by when I'm ready to splurge again anyways.  

17 hours ago, NucksPatsFan said:

Was at Gillette for the game yesterday - couple of the pics I took. 

Beautiful. One of my things to do in my bucket list is to watch a game at Gillette stadium with Brady playing but I definitely don't see that happening within the next 5 years.

21 hours ago, Green Building said:

Nice, man! Not your first trip there is it... seem to recall you going to a game a few years back, but I could have you mixed up with another. I love visiting different stadiums. Only been to 4, but one day I'd like to hold seasons tickets for any NFL team. Seattle is my only option in the northwest and I've been on a wait list for a beyond plausible amount of time. 5 or 7 years I think, I actually forget, not that I could afford it now that I'm a student again anyways so whatever. If they keep trending downward seasons'll be easy to come by when I'm ready to splurge again anyways.  

My 3rd trip there! All been very memorable games. Luckily they'll be coming back to Seattle the season after next, with TB12 hopefully still playing. 

I still want to visit Lambeau for a game.

18 hours ago, NucksPatsFan said:

My 3rd trip there! All been very memorable games. Luckily they'll be coming back to Seattle the season after next, with TB12 hopefully still playing. 

I still want to visit Lambeau for a game.

100% confirmed Pats play in Seattle next year? I'm not familiar with how the NFL formulates their schedule but if it is confirmed and TB12 is still playing, I'm definitely doing a road trip.