The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

22 minutes ago, SabreFan1 said:

I know we always joke about the NHL hating the Canucks, but in the NFL, I'm really starting to believe that the NFL front office and maybe a few owners actually do have it out for Robert Kraft and his team's front office.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/06/12/nfl-forces-patriots-to-wear-numbered-jerseys-at-practice/

Bruh..

..trust me, you don't even know half of it...

30 minutes ago, Jiggs50 said:

LOL. What a joke. Only the Eagles. 

Yeah if I were to make a list of the top 3-4 defensive linemen he'd be fringe top 5, probably just miss the cut.  I don't watch much of the Eagles so maybe I'm missing something here... Chip Kelly is gone so you'd think their moves might start making sense again. 

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Tre Mac said:

Aint no thang when Jimmy G goes 3-1.  NE's backup QB is probably more skilled than a dozen starters, just watch.

xD Garo is trash. Pats are a well coached team though they won't put the pressure on a trash QB like that. If they go 3-1 it will be because they have a top 10 defense and only face 1 strong in the 1st 4.

1 hour ago, TheRussianRocket. said:

...not over yet by any means. Brady will "fight till his grave".

His only hope now is that Ginsberg puts a stay on his suspension.  She covers second circuit rulings.  Right now Ginsberg is busy fighting with Donald Trump. 

Which famous Uggs-wearing athlete has been very outspoken about his support for his friend Donald?  Oh, that's right. :emot-parrot:

She's also headed out on vacation very soon.

DENIED! :towel:

...although it would never happen, Brady could just retire if the ruling is "upheld" later down the road and still go down as the GOAT. Would tarnish Goodell forever as well that he made Tom Brady retire due to an unjust ruling which he was never found guilty.

4 hours ago, TheRussianRocket. said:

...although it would never happen, Brady could just retire if the ruling is "upheld" later down the road and still go down as the GOAT. Would tarnish Goodell forever as well that he made Tom Brady retire due to an unjust ruling which he was never found guilty.

Brady needs one more ring to go down as the GOAT.  Right now people say, "Oh, he has Belichick".  If he wins a record 5th ring, that would make him the strongest candidate.

Brady retiring would not make Goodell "tarnished".  It would just make it look like Brady threw a tantrum and then quit.

Even if the Patriots lose 2 of the 4 games, they will still most likely win the division and have the instant playoff berth that goes with it.