The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

2 hours ago, UnkNuk said:

"Invincibility complex"???

The Cowboys have only won three playoff games in the last twenty years!

Let us finally have some enjoyment! 

All the Super Bows in the 90s wasn't enough?

But I'm talking more this year Cowboys fans love to bring up their past Super Bowls and go after the Eagles for being the only team in the division without a Super Bowl win.

Sorry rather cheer for the Raiders before I willingly root for teams like the Cowboys or Patriots. Can't do it.

• Upvote 1

On 2016-11-25 at 0:51 AM, Chip Kelly said:

All the Super Bows in the 90s wasn't enough?

But I'm talking more this year Cowboys fans love to bring up their past Super Bowls and go after the Eagles for being the only team in the division without a Super Bowl win.

Sorry rather cheer for the Raiders before I willingly root for teams like the Cowboys or Patriots. Can't do it.

Can't root for the Cowboys. I don't like their owner. And the 70's Cowboys, and the "America's Team" BS just turned me right off at a young age. 

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Can't root for the Cowboys. I don't like their owner. And the 70's Cowboys, and the "America's Team" BS just turned me right off at a young age. 

Gotta agree. Jones makes it hard not to dislike the Cowboys.

I went through the same thing in the 70's. I was a Raider fan, because of Ken Stabler, but in subsequent seasons, Al Davis basically ruined the franchise for me.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Chip Kelly said:

16 hours ago, Chip Kelly said:

Some interesting CFL guys looking to make it to the NFL had no idea there was more than 1 player from each team who would be attractive to the NFL age and skills wise.

Also the Eagles being the most underrated team in the league is hard to argue against. I mean they have the toughest remaining schedule in the league and even when they play bad like in their road games they will keep it close and battle to the end despite playing a majority of current playoff teams and perennial powers like Seattle and Green Bay, Cincinnati etc.

This should give Eagles fans hope if Wentz can improve next year with one big name wr and one great CB1 like Janoris Jenkins impact on the Giants.

You draft another RB maybe trade a dline piece for a corner or something.

There is a way the Eagles are a playoff team next year and might even win a playoff game if Wentz development takes a jump in year 2 with better playmakers.