The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

1 hour ago, Tre Mac said:

Don't think I'll be drafted unless you're allowed a calculator during these tests.

Probably would have turned out the same as all my Spanish tests in school. The only thing I filled out was the blank behind "Name:" :wacko:

On 2/28/2017 at 9:34 AM, Beary Sweet said:

AP a free agent. Predictions as to where he'll go? Feeling that he will end up with the Seahawks. Rawls can be AP's backup just in case he runs into injury trouble. He can plays few plays instead of AP to limit his workload. 

The Raiders have a great o-line with a powerful maulers in the run game. They are locking for a power back like All day to carry the load. Latavius Murray is expected to walk.

On 2/28/2017 at 7:05 PM, ReggieBush said:

I don't disagree

1. Julio

2. AB

3. AJ Green

4. OBJ

5. Hopkins

1. Julio

2. AJ Green

3. Mike Evans

4. OBJ

5. Antonio Brown

6. Hopkins

7. Dez Bryant

8. Ty Hilton

9. Doug Baldwin

10. Emmanuel Sanders

Myles Garrett put up some monster combine numbers. Really impressive. 

Fornette disappointed but he would do great in Carolina with Cam imo. 

Jonathan Allen is gonna be a monster. Hardly anyone talks about him. It's all qb talk. 

2 hours ago, Jiggs50 said:

Myles Garrett put up some monster combine numbers. Really impressive. 

Fornette disappointed but he would do great in Carolina with Cam imo. 

Jonathan Allen is gonna be a monster. Hardly anyone talks about him. It's all qb talk. 

Garrett is incredible. The measurables, the athleticism, everything you could want in a Pass Rusher he has.

IDK if Fournette really disappointed, he just can't jump lol. He makes up for it with his downhill running ability and speed for his size (4.5 at 240 is scary).

I like Jonathan Allen too. IMO he is the best football player in the draft and could be a real gamechanger. He can play anywhere on the line and can get to the QB or stop the run. He made that Bama Defense tick. Reports are that he could fall to the late teens due to arthritis. If he is there at say 18, the Hawks should trade up for him. Can you imagine a DLine rotation of Frank Clark, Cliff Avril, Michael Bennett, Jarran Reed and Jonathan Allen? That is scary good.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ReggieBush said:

Garrett is incredible. The measurables, the athleticism, everything you could want in a Pass Rusher he has.

IDK if Fournette really disappointed, he just can't jump lol. He makes up for it with his downhill running ability and speed for his size (4.5 at 240 is scary).

I like Jonathan Allen too. IMO he is the best football player in the draft and could be a real gamechanger. He can play anywhere on the line and can get to the QB or stop the run. He made that Bama Defense tick. Reports are that he could fall to the late teens due to arthritis. If he is there at say 18, the Hawks should trade up for him. Can you imagine a DLine rotation of Frank Clark, Cliff Avril, Michael Bennett, Jarran Reed and Jonathan Allen? That is scary good.

He won't fall past the top 8 or so. Too good to fall that low. 

Saw rumours that AP is choosing between the Seahawks and the Raiders on the NFL Network, hopefully he chooses the Seahawks so he can become another Marshawn Lynch like RB for us. Haven't had a RB of his calibre since he called it quits. Also I agree with @Tre Mac and say Romo will go just down the highway of Texas and join the Texans. Broncos could be in play also but Houston makes a lot of sense also

On 04/03/2017 at 10:07 PM, Chip Kelly said:

I think he would look good on the Giants on the outside across from OBJ with Shepard in the slot.

Plus he can keep his gig moonlighting on a show with Phil Simms and Boomer in New York.

BOOM CDC NFL Insider!:lol:

Brandon Marshall 2 year deal worth 12 million with NY Giants.

Edited by Chip Kelly
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Beary Sweet said:

Saw rumours that AP is choosing between the Seahawks and the Raiders on the NFL Network, hopefully he chooses the Seahawks so he can become another Marshawn Lynch like RB for us. Haven't had a RB of his calibre since he called it quits. Also I agree with @Tre Mac and say Romo will go just down the highway of Texas and join the Texans. Broncos could be in play also but Houston makes a lot of sense also

AP with Raiders is his best fit Seahawks already have Rawls and Procise.

Raiders have better o line too and he would be the lead dawg there at RB.

• Upvote 1

Love the Marshall to Giants move. 

Sucks to lose Kyle Juszczyk. Such a great fb. Super verstaile. Played RB and TE for the Ravens as well.

Ravens added Tony Jefferson though! Solid run d but any other info on this guy @ReggieBush @Chip Kelly ??

Jags adding some big name free agents again. Won't matter if they don't protect Bortles and also Bortles can't take 10 secs to wind up on every throw. 

Colts being the colts and handing BB a decent TE for nothing...

Edited by Jiggs50
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Jiggs50 said:

Love the Marshall to Giants move. 

Sucks to lose Kyle Juszczyk. Such a great fb. Super verstaile. Played RB and TE for the Ravens as well.

Ravens added Tony Jefferson though! Solid run d but any other info on this guy @ReggieBush @Chip Kelly ??

Jags adding some big name free agents again. Won't matter if they don't protect Bortles and also Bortles can't take 10 secs to wind up on every throw. 

Colts being the colts and handing BB a decent TE for nothing...

Solid all round safety. Does a little bit of everything. I know he was asking for quite a bit of money (after one standout season) so that probably discouraged the Cards from keeping him. This secondary class in the draft is special, so finding a talented safety shouldn't be a problem

• Upvote 1