The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

Browns

Titans

49ers

Saints

These teams had the best 1st round by far. All improved and are headed in good directions

Had to add the Saints. Top tackle and top db. Good for Brees. He's finally getting some help

Edited by Jiggs50
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Beary Sweet said:

Well guess Seahawks will be making their 1st selection tomorrow. Somehow Ramcyzk, Foster, Robinson are still available. Good idea to trade back in a draft where teams are drafting on their needs and not best player available for the most part

Saints got Ramcyzk. 

Seahawks looking at Robinson probably.

Just now, Chip Kelly said:

Saints got Ramcyzk. 

Seahawks looking at Robinson probably.

Yeah most likely. Another kid I have my eye on is Melifonwu. He's another option the Seahawks could also be looking at as well. But there's plenty to choose from that they could consider

1 hour ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Seattle "1st round picks are overrated" Seahawks 

What the hell is Schneider doing. Make a 1st round pick already. its not that hard. They traded back twice. For what? an extra, late 3rd round pick. Starting to get annoyed with this jack hole

Edited by two drink minimum

29 minutes ago, two drink minimum said:

What the hell is Schneider doing. Make a 1st round pick already. its not that hard. They traded back twice. For what? an extra, late 3rd round pick. Starting to get annoyed with this jack hole

He's adding more assets while possibly still being able to pick the player the team and what he wants that'll make an instant impact in the present and the near future. He has an eye for top notch talent and it doesn't mean they have to be picked in the 1st round. Hopefully they pick up Robinson tomorrow as I'm surprised he's still available and he's the best OT ranked by NFL Network. Will be a solid addition to our growing offensive line that needs some work but should be fixed with the additions of Joeckel and 2nd round pick tomorrow along with the signing of Eddie Lacy and I'm pretty happy with how this offseason has gone so far

5 minutes ago, Beary Sweet said:

He's adding more assets while possibly still being able to pick the player the team and what he wants that'll make an instant impact in the present and the near future. He has an eye for top notch talent and it doesn't mean they have to be picked in the 1st round. Hopefully they pick up Robinson tomorrow as I'm surprised he's still available and he's the best OT ranked by NFL Network. Will be a solid addition to our growing offensive line that needs some work but should be fixed with the additions of Joeckel and 2nd round pick tomorrow along with the signing of Eddie Lacy and I'm pretty happy with how this offseason has gone so far

One of the reasons the O-line sucks is because he traded Unger AND a 1st rounder for an over rated TE who cant block inline. If you're going to trade your best o-lineman for a TE, at least trade for one who can block inline. He's made some very shaky trades involving 1st round picks. Percy Harvin? seriously?

1 hour ago, two drink minimum said:

Moved back 8 spots and picked up a 3rd, a 4th and a 7th on the way. What's not to like?

• Upvote 1