The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

4 hours ago, peaches5 said:

I'm crying? You've been crying all week, your posts have been downright pathetic. The first reviewed TD is not a TD all year the second one is questionable. The Eagles didn't impress me at all. The Patriots defense was what its been all year, terrible. 

Pathetic for exposing the Patriots and saying Tom Brady and his family is weird with the kissing thing? I only brought it up because it was in the news with Spags bringing up stealing defensive signals in that last Super Bowl and I that doesn't matter now thanks to the Eagles winning this is sweet revenge.

Also Eagles just put up 30 points on the #1 d in the Vikings 2 weeks ago. So putting 41 on the Patriots d just shows their creative offence and excellent play calling.

Your :goat: coach and :goat: QB lost to a Head coach who was coaching high school football and a backup qb who almost quit the game 2 years ago. 

I'm crying all right..

tears of joy.  :lol:

Edited by Chip Kelly
  • Like 1

Can't win them allB)

Was a great SB game, like playing Madden 17 with all the offensive sliders at max settings lol.  Grats to Eagles fans, even the assclown.   I am proud how the Pats played, Eagles needed to play a perfect game and they did.  Just sucks having a former teammate make such a key play at the end, I am sure everyone on this board is happy with the results.  Well if the Pats are done winning championships maybe this means it's time for the Canucks to start winning some?:o

Brady is still the GOAT.  On to the offseason we go!

Chip brought up a really good point regarding clock management and towards the end of the game, I was wondering what both coaches were thinking. The call for the fade pass by the Eagles was dumb in so many ways. First of all, there's a good chance of it being picked off. Secondly, it took zero time off the clock. To make things worse, I was watching the play clock and the ball was snapped with 16 seconds left. :blink:

Chip is right about the Pats though. Why on earth do you spend a time out with 2:03 remaining? BB is one of the top coaches of all time, but that was inexplicable.:huh:

6 hours ago, Chip Kelly said:

You Patriot fans are such hypocrites none bigger than @NucksPatsFan who doesn't have the balls to even address me. :lol: 

I don't need to waste my time addressing a POS who doesn't have the wherewithal to talk football and the game of football and rather resorts to hating on 5 year old children for being children. Also, you didn't "expose" anything, Brady has final cut and chose to let everyone see how he interacts with his family. Just because you don't understand other cultures doesn't mean you "exposed" anything. 

If you can tell me what's wrong with this picture you'd shock me. 

257oqqa.jpg

Edited by NucksPatsFan
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, NucksPatsFan said:

I don't need to waste my time addressing a POS who doesn't have the wherewithal to talk football and the game of football and rather resorts to hating on 5 year old children for being children. Also, you didn't "expose" anything, Brady has final cut and chose to let everyone see how he interacts with his family. Just because you don't understand other cultures doesn't mean you "exposed" anything. 

If you can tell me what's wrong with this picture you'd shock me. 

257oqqa.jpg

Easy there Mr salty.

13 hours ago, Chip Kelly said:

You Patriot fans are such hypocrites none bigger than @NucksPatsFan who doesn't have the balls to even address me. :lol: Just because I called pretty boy and his weird family out. 

13 hours ago, Chip Kelly said:

Pathetic for exposing the Patriots and saying Tom Brady and his family is weird with the kissing thing?

So lemme get this straight?

Your team won, or didn't.  Either way the Pats lost and that makes you happy.

But instead of being a decent human being about it you're sitting there bringing the guys kids and family in to this?  

Huh

Look I'll preface this with letting you know I was disgusted about how people treated Lucic after 2011; I was even disturbed by the way they talked about Marchands family

There's such thing as decorum.  I don't really give two randy sharts about who won or didn't win.  But it takes a REAL piece of work to bring a players kids or family in to a conversation about sports.  If you don't like him as a ball player fine; but leave it on the field

So, tell us.  Was you last night?  

Edited by Warhippy
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Chip Kelly said:

Pathetic for exposing the Patriots and saying Tom Brady and his family is weird with the kissing thing? I only brought it up because it was in the news with Spags bringing up stealing defensive signals in that last Super Bowl and I that doesn't matter now thanks to the Eagles winning this is sweet revenge.

Also Eagles just put up 30 points on the #1 d in the Vikings 2 weeks ago. So putting 41 on the Patriots d just shows their creative offence and excellent play calling.

Your :goat: coach and :goat: QB lost to a Head coach who was coaching high school football and a backup qb who almost quit the game 2 years ago. 

I'm crying all right..

tears of joy.  :lol:

Congrats on the win. However that Global article that I posted a few days ago had a poll in it. I believe 75% found that kissing your children was ok, so you are in the minority there. So please stop talking about it. I condone all trash talk other than that though, carry on.

2 minutes ago, NucksPatsFan said:

Anyone who attacks a 5 year old kid who can't defend herself is a POS, nothing to do with the result of the game.

There must be more than I seen. Tell.me there's more than just him calling his family weird. Because they're weird...

1 minute ago, 73 Percent said:

There must be more than I seen. Tell.me there's more than just him calling his family weird. Because they're weird...

He was losing his mind and someone called him out on it, so I quoted that poster saying "Who wins the week, Chip or the WEEI host" (the host is also a POS for attacking Brady's daughter because in the episode she was excited on the stairs about going outside to play soccer and then wanted to sleep over at her friends house) and Chip doubled down on that calling her a spoiled nasty brat or something for having that 3 second cameo in the show.

Am I the only one (non-eagle fan) that though both of the disputed calls were clear TD's? I didn't understand why there was so much confusion on either tbh. The 1st one I thought was clear because clement Caught the ball, then readjusted it, not bobbled. The second was even more obvious. Ertz caught the ball, took 3 steps, then dove in the endzone. 3 separate actions imo

3 minutes ago, ReggieBush said:

Am I the only one (non-eagle fan) that though both of the disputed calls were clear TD's? I didn't understand why there was so much confusion on either tbh. The 1st one I thought was clear because clement Caught the ball, then readjusted it, not bobbled. The second was even more obvious. Ertz caught the ball, took 3 steps, then dove in the endzone. 3 separate actions imo

I didn't have a problem with either of them. 

I did with the play I posted above though, but I'm very curious to see if Chip even knows what's wrong with that picture.

6 minutes ago, NucksPatsFan said:

I didn't have a problem with either of them. 

I did with the play I posted above though, but I'm very curious to see if Chip even knows what's wrong with that picture.

That is an easy call too. I guess they deemed that the X Receiver was on the LOS, otherwise that is an inexcusable miss. Mind Ben Roethlisberger was clearly down before the goal line in the 2005 superbowl, so I guess officials have missed more important calls in the big game

2 minutes ago, ReggieBush said:

That is an easy call too. I guess they deemed that the X Receiver was on the LOS, otherwise that is an inexcusable miss. Mind Ben Roethlisberger was clearly down before the goal line in the 2005 superbowl, so I guess officials have missed more important calls in the big game

He's a good 2.5-3 full yards off the LOS. But Kudos to the Eagles O-coordinator for knowing that formation would only work on a 4th down; it's hard to blame the refs because anyone would've not paid attention to X receiver with the hysteria of it being 4th down and all the motioning going on. That's just good coaching.