The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

3 minutes ago, Chip Kelly said:

Amari Cooper traded for a 1st round pick set the market. Eagles probably could have gotten Tate for a 4th if Jerrah didn't inflate the market price by meeting Grudens asking price.

Oh well I guess. Just happy they made a move when they could have given up on this season with the number of injuries this year piling up.

The fact they made this move is to show they are still trying to win the division and get a home playoff game.

I still don't think they can compete with the Saints or Rams.

Hopefully they get some good news and good luck the rest of the year on injuries because this team could easily be 6-2 right now.

Been a very frustrating team to watch this year.

Should've traded Wentz, I bet ya Belichik would've done that.  :lol:

Anyone think the Browns would've gave the first overall pick for Wentz? 

On 2018-11-02 at 2:47 PM, ReggieBush said:

TBH in the NFL, I think any team can beat anyone on any given day.

Meh. I still think home field advantage is key especially in the playoffs. The less you have to travel is a benefit. Crowd noise helps the pass rush. Eagles probably don't win the SB without homefield and getting that extra bye week.

4 hours ago, Pears said:

So what’s Dez Bryant up to these days?

Or Leveon Bell for that matter. Talk about a guy torpedoing his career listening to some bad advice. What has he lost so far this year like 10 million?

Nobody is paying him in free agency either. Its clear he is a product of the Steelers system, where James Conner, is playing just as good if not better while not being a distraction.

19 minutes ago, Scottish⑦Canuck said:

I don't care if that's tipped - Moore has to make that catch.

Awful game.

Moore 100% should have made that catch.

Very frustrating considering they have played very well the last few weeks. They were god awful at the point of attack today on both sides of the ball. On to the next. Rams don't really have a home field advantage(from a crowd noise pov) so it should be a fun game if we aren't too banged up

Edited by ReggieBush
  • Cheers 1

Just saw the replay of the Seattle game, how the heck did that guy not catch that ball at the end in the endzone??? The ball wasn't even touch or deflected, the weather looked decent, so how does someone who's paid millions and their job is to catch the football can't catch a perfect pass to him?  That's brutal.

Edit: Checked the replay again and it was tipped didn't see it on my first watch, so I guess he gets an excuse lol.

Edited by ChuckNORRIS4Cup

Just now, ChuckNORRIS4Cup said:

Just saw the replay of the Seattle game, how the heck did that guy not catch that ball at the end in the endzone??? The ball wasn't even touch or deflected, the weather looked decent, so how does someone who's paid millions and their job is to catch the football can't catch a perfect pass to him?  That's brutal.

It actually was tipped by Addai. But yea he should have caught it. Its all good, we didn't deserve that game. Lets save our bounces for the rest of the schedule

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, ReggieBush said:

It actually was tipped by Addai. But yea he should have caught it. Its all good, we didn't deserve that game. Lets save our bounces for the rest of the schedule

Really it was tipped? I watched the 2nd replay and it didn't look like it was tipped or touched at all, but I'll go back and check and edit if I see it, cheers.

Edit: Yup you're correct saw it definitely tipped, makes it a little better I didn't think it was tipped, my bad.

Edited by ChuckNORRIS4Cup