The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

The Bucs are not as bad as their record. Their defence is actually pretty good. They have good receivers plus a good back in Martin when he is healthy.

Glennon has shown some upside and probably been of the best rookie qb's this year along with Geno Smith.

The secondary is legit with Revis, Barron, Goldshon, now if they can get some solid play out of the other corner spot.

I can see them having a Chiefs lite turnaround next year if they can add a couple more pieces. Not to the extent of Kansas City being 9 and 0 but they could have a winning record next year or be 8-8 at the very least.

Edited by Chip Kelly

Houston Texans release Ed Reed today following comments by Reed criticizing the coaching staff after Sunday's loss.

Personally, would love to see him on the Patriots. There were rumors of him signing with us in the off season. He's not playing at his "ball hawk" caliber, but he'd still be a tremendous boost to our secondary, especially with Steven Gregory sidelined for a few weeks. His experience, teaching ability and grooming of our young DB's would also be invaluable.

But as we all know, Belichick doesn't like making too many UFA/waiver transactions and will try to get by with what we have (rookie Duron Harmon starting at strong safety for the next few weeks).

Ed Reed to the Colts to reunite with Chuck Pagano his d coordinator from Baltimore and former college coach also or to the Patriots because Bellichick has a gigantic man crush on Ed Reed.

Tony Gonzalez should have done the same to get on a playoff team for the stretch run. Man if he was on the Chiefs all of a sudden people would actually take them and their record seriously.

In other news Eagles signed wr Brad Smith. He can play wr,wildcat qb, and return kicks his versatility should help to plug some holes.

He could even be a running qb change up for defenses to handle next to Nick Foles.

Edited by Chip Kelly

Wow, Ed Reed was really that bad or did he just outplayed really bad? I've been a big fan of his and the freighting Baltimore defense. I thought he had more in the tank, pretty crappy way to leave the game if he does leave after this year since Ray Lewis left with a ring.

This helps to explain a little of why Trent Richardson is struggling to "hit the holes". Apparently he has a wild sex tape going around being auctioned off to the highest bidder in which he has an orgy with 3 women.

Must be hard to focus when you know that is out there...

http://www.tmz.com/2013/11/12/trent-richardson-sex-tape-indianapolis-colts/

Eagles have just ripped the Redskins. 4 man rushes get pressure on RG3, by far best game for the Eagles on both offense and defense. Trent Cole big game with 2 sacks and probably more.

And now Fletcher Cox almost got an interception but hit the ground...

Edited by Plum

lol not like he's gonna improve their team. Then again, I probably would say the opposite if he signed with the Pats but still..

It didn't work out very well for him today....

Nice to see my boys back in the win column. (especially against the Jets) Coincidentally, Manuel back in the lineup today.

The season is a write-off, but it bodes well for the future.

BTW: Go Chargers! Go Panthers! :towel: