The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

Follow me guys so you can see me whine about the Canucks and Titans.

@dbekar81

Folllowed!

Also Romo I am not that big of a douche. Actually a really nice person. Majority of my best friends were "Pats" fans though and one of my cousins who I am closest with is also a "Pats fan". That is why I have no problem ripping on them into pieces because I hear how great the Pats are every god damn year.

Edited by canuckbeliever

I usually don't mind the Pats and the Pats fans, but after tonight I see why people hate them. You guys just whine a lot.

I don't whine :/

Yes, because if any other QB did that, it'd be because he has a passion for the game but when it's Brady, he's a baby. Gimme a break.

F bombs at the ref. Ya that was really deserved right?

Typical Brady

Typical Brady? More like typical everyone in the NFL.

I am going to rip on the Pats next week because we all know they will lose but that won't compare to the leashing that will occur when Peyton and company (barring major injury to Peyton) win the Super Bowl this year . That is when you are going to hear me chirp big

And there is having a fire and just being a little baby or (insert a 5 letter word for a female dog here)

But I wouldnt expect any better from a guy who can't even defend his teammates when his wife called them out. Like seriously, who doesnt defend his teammates in that situation. Cmon.

When you have perennial playoff chokers Manning and Welker on the same team, bad things happen. We'll see

• Upvote 1

While Luke Kuechly clearly should have been penalized on that last play, I do have this to say about him:

He is, quite possibly, the best linebacker I have ever seen play. I obviously don't watch Panthers games so this was just my second time seeing him play live. Yeah Ray Lewis was great, especially at run stopping, but I never saw Ray cover as much ground as Kuechly did last night on every single play. Just a magnificent talent.

I effing hate this thread sometimes. I remember why I didn't show up here after the game Monday.

Yeah, it's too bad that it has to turn into a childish trash-talking fest after every weekend. It's only a few guys like Chip who seem to actually want to talk football.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy a Patsies' loss as much as the next guy, but when it's over, it's over. On to next weekend.

Personally, I'm going to enjoy my boys' win over the Jets, because I know they're probably coming back to Earth sooner, rather than later.

Games I'm looking forward to this week:

Broncos - Pats: Two of the best quarterbacks ever squaring off. Should be a good one.

Cowboys - Giants: NY is starting to turn it around and nobody's out of it in the NFC East.

Texans - Jags: Much as you can't look away from a car crash, I find myself wanting to see who wins the "Game of the Weak"...

Edited by RUPERTKBD