The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

Steelers are starting to get dismantled too. 21-3 Browns.

Have to laugh at this. Before the start of the game, the Fox panelists were asked for their "sure thing" predictions for the early games today. Bradshaw's was the Steelers over the Browns, because Pittsburgh "Never loses to Cleveland. Never!" :lol:

Have to laugh at this. Before the start of the game, the Fox panelists were asked for their "sure thing" predictions for the early games today. Bradshaw's was the Steelers over the Browns, because Pittsburgh "Never loses to Cleveland. Never!" :lol:

Just heard that one yesterday too.. Germany never loses to Poland. Loses 2-0.

Words asking for bad karma.

Bucs missed a 45 yard FG, still 38-0 there.

Just heard that one yesterday too.. Germany never loses to Poland. Loses 2-0.

Words asking for bad karma.

Bucs missed a 45 yard FG, still 38-0 there.

Yeah, I saw that. I have to admit that I was thinking the word "Karma", seeing as both Klose and Podolski are Polish....

Is Sammy Watkins playing in this game? Don't know why BB used Revis in zone coverage first 4 weeks, but dude has been earning that 14 mill/season contract last 2 games in man to man.

Sucks that Browner was a late inactive this week again, don't know if his conditioning just isn't up to par, or whether it was a financial move because by missing today's game, his games played bonus is void now.

Being superstitious, I realized I never get to draft Brady in fantasy football, and the one year I do (this season) in both my money and CDC leagues, he plays bad. Dropped him after week 4, and not only has he been playing great the last game and a half, but my replacement for him in my money league was none other than Joe Flacco, 5 TDs today!

Yeah, I saw that. I have to admit that I was thinking the word "Karma", seeing as both Klose and Podolski are Polish....

I think Germany might win this if they had Klose. :lol:

What's also funny is Lewandowski being on Bayern and playing a role everyone knew he would if they (Poland) beat Germany. Bragging rights.

Edited by Mr. Ambien

Looks like half of CDC isn't the only ones cheering for the Pats today.The guys in stripes seem to be as well.

2nd brutal PI call in a row. One gives the Pats points and the other takes them away from the Bills. Someone should give the zebras the message: New England is a pretty good team. They shouldn't need any help against Buffalo...

Looks like half of CDC isn't the only ones cheering for the Pats today.The guys in stripes seem to be as well.

2nd brutal PI call in a row. One gives the Pats points and the other takes them away from the Bills. Someone should give the zebras the message: New England is a pretty good team. They shouldn't need any help against Buffalo...

Only bad PI call was on Watkins. The one before that you're talking about the DB didn't turn his head around. They'll call that everytime, it's a fundamental rule that's taught in high school and college, a professional DB should know better.

Also, he didn't get pushed into Brady, the ball was gone and he hit Brady in the knees, you could maybe argue it if Brady was still holding onto it. If you recall, that's how he tore his ACL and it's a rule implemented to protect Qb's.

Plus, I'll take the bad calls, it's nice to get some our way this season.