The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

Of course you don't. You don't believe that they were the beneficiaries of bad calls, so why would you?

I forfeit, you're right. The Patriots only won because they were allowed to extend 2 drives. Nothing else matters. #1 WR and #1 RB combine for 46 yards? Big whoop, no impact on the game at all. Bills couldn't stop the Patriots on 3rd down plays on which there were no flags thrown? That doesn't matter. Brady threw for 4TDs and 350+ yards? Not a factor, could've thrown for 600 yards and 8TD's, but had those calls not been made the Bills would've won.

This was fun Rupert. Going to go make lunch and settle in for the 2nd half of Boys Hawks.

Until next time... ;)

Edited by NucksPatsFan

I forfeit, you're right. The Patriots only won because they were allowed to extend 2 drives. Nothing else matters. #1 WR and #1 RB combine for 46 yards? Big whoop, no impact on the game at all. Bills couldn't stop the Patriots on 3rd down plays on which there were no flags thrown? That doesn't matter. Brady threw for 4TDs and 350+ yards? Not a factor, could've thrown for 600 yards and 8TD's, but had those calls not been made the Bills would've won.

This was fun Rupert. Going to go make lunch and settle in for the 2nd half of Boys Hawks.

Until next time... ;)

The point you're missing is that I never claimed that the Bills would have won without those calls. I only said it would have been nice to see what happened. You were the one who claimed that they would have lost regardless.

Anyway, I suppose we can revisit this in late December, although I think the game will be meaningless for both teams by then.

I don't believe the zebras were the reason for the Patriots winning and I stand by that. The first PI call was blatantly obvious, Edelman was tackled before the ball even got to him. Bills #1 WR was shut down, their offensive line was embarrassed and they had no run game, nor could they make a stop on 3rd down even without the refs throwing a flag.

You already said you don't follow the Pats, so I guess you missed the horse crap calls last week as well. The Carolina game reference was in response to your Pats always get the benefit of the doubt comment.

Some teams have moral victories while others actually win the game. So have fun with your what if's.

I'm not a Pats fan but it doesn't take a homer to know those calls last week were BS. The worst offender by far was the one you pointed out where the refs themselves were the reason behind an unnecessary roughness call.

BTW, which one of you scrubs is Show Me Your TD's in the pool?

BTW, which one of you scrubs is Show Me Your TD's in the pool?

I don't know but I don't think the guy has set his lineup since the start of the year lol. I better get him on a week with lots of byes.

Also first Lions game I missed this year and it seems like it was a pretty thorough thrashing on defense of the Vikings "savior" Teddy Bridgewater. Which was needed with both Calvin and Reggie not playing, although it seemed like Theo Riddick filled Bush's role pretty well by looking at the stat line.

Also I guess some things never change as Prater missed more field goals today than all of last year. Make that 2/12 from farther than 30 yards.

Edited by canuckfan_21