The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

Sounds about right. Trash talk about how the Packers aren't on the Pats level then blame the refs after they lose.

Didn’t really trash talk. Just said that the Pats were a better team. If the game’s played on a neutral field the Pats take the game in my opinion. It was a 5 point game with Green Bay at home. Let’s move on.

There's a good chance the niners go 10-6 beating Oakland, San Diego and Arizona. It's a chance, not a guarantee that we will miss the playoffs.

I predicted 9-7. 10-6 would be a pleasant surprise.. but not that it makes a difference. Both records are still likely on the outside looking in as far as the playoffs go, unless in the Falcons/Saints division.

I'd say the Niners beat the Raiders, but they give me no confidence vs. the Seahawks and Cards. About the Chargers, it all depends on which Chargers D shows up. If the one that came back today shows up, 49ers will get ragdolled.

Edited by Mr. Ambien

I predicted 9-7. 10-6 would be a pleasant surprise.. but not that it makes a difference. Both records are still likely on the outside looking in as far as the playoffs go, unless in the Falcons/Saints division.

I'd say the Niners beat the Raiders, but they give me no confidence vs. the Seahawks and Cards. About the Chargers, it all depends on which Chargers D shows up. If the one that came back today shows up, 49ers will get ragdolled.

Yup. But the cardinals game I'm kind of confident. Stanton may very well play terrible verses our defense, but the offense.... Kaepernick did play good earlier this season vs the cards, but we lost 23-14 that game. Well we have a chance I guess :/

Yup. But the cardinals game I'm kind of confident. Stanton may very well play terrible verses our defense, but the offense.... Kaepernick did play good earlier this season vs the cards, but we lost 23-14 that game. Well we have a chance I guess :/

You see this page? I'm a Niner fan and I found it hilarious:

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/11/the-10-best-photoshops-shaming-colin-kaepernick

B3gIEcYCQAA5RZa.jpg

B3gtoOaCcAEMPWW.jpg

B3gd_bkCMAAqimS.jpg

Hater? Naw, I'm just the yang to the whiner yin. Look back in the thread a few pages where one Seahawks fan was crying about the refs too. I made sure he knew every call that the Seahawks got away with. It's fun f***ing with spoiled fans who can't handle their team losing.

My team was winning Bruh, Kap sucks so much that the ref$ couldn't even help him lmao.
  • Upvote 1

Usually comments on NFL.com articles are a good way to wind down as they provide comedic relief.

But this one was spot on.

Ryan Bourgo · Top Commenter · Highland, Indiana
If you're here to hate on Rodgers or Brady, just leave. If you're here to say that the refs sucked, or that "if only" someone had made another play, things would have been different.... just leave. This was the best football game of the season, played by the 2 best QBs in the league, two of the best coaches in the league, and the two best teams in the league. This was a down-to-the-wire, grind n' grit football game that left fans on both sides on the edges of their seats for almost 3 hours. What you just witnessed shouldn't be second-guessed, because it doesn't matter who won. What matters is, you just saw the best football of the year. Enjoy yourself.

Seeing he's from Indiana, if this is coming from a Colts fan, even more kudos.

Edited by NucksPatsFan